Unofficial Preview GF v Sydney Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Just home - what an amazing turn up to the Captains Run - truely awesome. Thought there was going to be a lot of supporters when I saw the massive queue for supporters lined up to get into the G - but supporters were all on level 1. it went from the behind post on right hand side Punt road end all the away around to the Ponsford stand. Watched the players come out and stand in the middle of the ground initially and just look at the massive crowd and clapped us. Fabulous.

I'm so nervous and haunted by our last two grand finals I don't even know if I want to watch the game. It is not that I think we won't or cant win, I think we can and will but just the anxiety of not knowing is getting me.
Pull yourself together p4p1...just go and enjoy....I am confident of a comfortable win.

Just on 7news about Joe and retirement..

If this is true who in the hell was the a...hole who broke this NOW?!!

The boys certainly don't need all this speculation and distraction ..

We don't need this talk now whether true or not ..I'm furious!:mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** the media. **** them all.

Traveled down this morning from country Vic on the train after driving down last year on the Saturday morning. Much more relaxing which is how I feel about 2024. I didn't think we had it in us last year. I think we do now.

Went to Fitzroy town hall, slim pickings! Had a pint outside the Napier and now in great accommodation...

The calm before the storm..

968d73461d8364785e2decaff622db3c.gif

As if there wasn't enough to be nervous about tomorrow
Yeah agree. Must admit it’s real shit timing from Cleary to run with that the night before the game. Haven’t even got through the game yet and that’s flattened me a bit tbh. Obviously the players would be aware of it but hopefully it doesn’t effect them tomorrow at all.

Yeah agree. Must admit it’s real shit timing from Cleary to run with that the night before the game. Haven’t even got through the game yet and that’s flattened me a bit tbh. Obviously the players would be aware of it but hopefully it doesn’t effect them tomorrow at all.
Relax

I know people are talking up Cleary's interview with Jerry last week, but it was crass IMO. Jerry was tearing up and Cleary just went in for the further question knowing he could make him more emotional.

And now this on the eve of the game.

Piss poor IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview GF v Sydney Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back