Player Watch Harry Perryman

Remove this Banner Ad

So, who that watches GWS closely, is able to tell us where and how he’s going to improve us. I take it he’s an A grade player?
A very clean player who is equally good off the left foot as he is off the right.

Clean and competitive, has a love for the 1 %’s and the dirty work. A team first player who, if allowed, will thrive in the midfield, be it inside mid (in my opinion he’s best suited role) or even on a wing.

Has flexibility and discipline to lock down at half back.

But ideally will be our first possession mid, who will have a leaning to the defensive duties at stoppage.

Great get!

Lachie Schultz watching us recruit Perryman…

Denzel Washington Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A much needed acquisition to take the load off Nick, and can play his desired role and not be stuck behind the multitude of mids at the Giants, and can be flexible when needed position wise, not a superstar, but the kind of player we needed

By the sounds of it it seems he’s our replacement for Hoskin-Elliott with an ability to play midfield

Which is a good thing

And this will also lessen the reliance on Pendles, Titch and Sidey. If we managed to nab Peatling somehow as well, we've done ok.

I said yesterday that if we can come out of this trade period with Perryman, Lord and possible Houston I’d be absolutely rapt

Peatling instead of one of Houston or Lord works too

So, who that watches GWS closely, is able to tell us where and how he’s going to improve us. I take it he’s an A grade player?
He's not an A grade player. He's a genuine utility, that can be played wherever the coach wants. Solid player

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Harry Perryman

Remove this Banner Ad

Back