List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728368225052.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
why do freo have a problem they are a supposedly in the finals window and dont want to give up 6 spots in the draft to get bolton. peter bell doesnt operate smoothly , maybe he needs to be moved on

its now or never campaigners

Peter Bell is a **** wit.

strong offer my arse, if Shai does not get to Freo it is his fault.

I have no problem shutting Freo out and Shai has not shut West Coast out

If RFC needs someone to kick Peter Bell in the balls, I will put my hand up
been there over 10 years and freo have done nothing in that time

If the AFL didn’t intervene with the Bowes to Geelong deal then they should stay out of any trade negotiations for the rest of time
The AFL did intervene.

Hocking was formerly the AFL's General Manager of Football, at the time privy to all of the inner workings of each club and their various salary cap status/issues.

He then became CEO of Geelong FC and with all of that AFL intellectual property was able to facilitate the Cats immediately capitalising on the Suns cap issues.

No other club had access to such critical information to enable them to do the necessary groundwork to get Pick #7 for free.

The AFL did intervene.

Hocking was formerly the AFL's General Manager of Football, at the time privy to all of the inner workings of each club and their various salary cap status/issues.

He then became CEO of Geelong FC and with all of that AFL intellectual property was able to facilitate the Cats immediately capitalising on the Suns cap issues.

No other club had access to such critical information to enable them to do the necessary groundwork to get Pick #7 for free.

Now they want Smith for pick 17 and the media are all onboard saying the Dogs should do it. GAGF

I want the dogs to walk away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL did intervene.

This is spot on, Cats would have been working on a dodgy off books deal to make Bowes happy from a long way out. Other clubs came in with better legit deals for Bowes late in the piece but he wasn't interested and chose the Cats.

The way I see it is

GC want to play tough we’ll bid on Lombard straight after we bid on Ashcroft. Lombard could end up being the best player in the draft with his elite speed and agility.

Brisbane don’t let us facilitate the trades of their first and F1, we’ll bid on Ashcroft pick 1.

Fremantle don’t want to come to the party we’ll draft Bo Allan or find a way to trade pick 10 to WC so they get him first.

WC don’t want to come to the party… we won’t trade Baker and we’ll re-draft him.

Freo don’t want to give 10 and 11 as they want to draft WA kid Bo Allan.

Please Blair …. Let’s accept 10, 18 and 30 and give them back 42.

Then at pick-10 take Bo Allan.

Then watch the midget Bell’s head explode.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Then trade Allan for two firsts from them the year after

View attachment 2136017

Poindexter doing his best PR to scuttle our deals
This makes me laugh

Trading this years pick is only a possibility for GC because of Lombard and GC need for points next year
No Chance Blues , Melbourne , Pies F1 is going to be a better pick in next years draft than pick #13 this year

It may be better number but not a better pick
these guys have nothing to report but just trying to get clicks up

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back