List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728368225052.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:

“Everyone should stop dealing with Richmond”.

Absolute vultures have been picking apart our list for years and the highest we’ve gotten back was a pick in the 20s. About time we put our foot down.
Gosh! You are so right!

I know this for a fact. Big Sexy was ropeable with the way his injury was (mis)managed. Wanted assurances from the top down that we would be overhauling our fitness department.
Who's idea was it for big sexy to play in Dustin's 300th game. When he clearly clearly was unfit ?

If we pick up a mature mid, Deven Robertson? I can’t remember what he is like. Decent numbers in the VFL behind arguably the best midfield in the comp. Too list cloggery?
Yes ...better of going after young sharp

Geez this is boring I want something to happen, anything, doesn’t even have to be Richmond involved.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Problem is nothing will happen because all teams are holding out hoping the other folds to their crap demands.

Reckon this will be the worst trade week in history, nothing will happen until Monday then flow on effect Tuesday before all the action happens next Wednesday.

We will just have to put up with ridiculous trade suggestions and media whinging over those stupid suggestions.

Sometimes luck can play a part in what picks you get in return as if the player chooses a club up
the top of the ladder their picks aren’t as high.

When Ottens left , the Cats could only muster up 12 & 16 even though he was worth way more.

Freo & Gold Coast have the adequate picks that justify Bolton & Rioli’s worth.

So pay up , we don’t care if it’s a strong draft , you chased them , got them to commit , now pay up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They offered us a variety of players also. Buggered if I remember most but 100% the 2 Corey's were on the list of potential players offered. Miller the bozo dined out on snaffling Longmire and Carey with paper bags filled with cash. Only thing he ever achieved.

The interesting thing about the Rioli trade is that Gold Coast have an academy pick set to go Top 10, so Pick 6 is worth less to them. They can trade it for Rioli and still end up with a "Pick 6" worthy player. Most of the talk is about how stupid the Suns are (which is fair) and nothing about how Pick 6 isn't worth as much to them as other people think.
They too stoopid to realise

secret smell GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon Cornes went home and was watching foxfooty last night and realised ... we cant let Richmond have 30% of the top draft picks.

Tomorrow morning im going on air to have a sook about it. Hang on I cant talk about foxfooty as they know i watch the show, thats ok ill pick one of those trades instead.

The way I see it is

GC want to play tough we’ll bid on Lombard straight after we bid on Ashcroft. Lombard could end up being the best player in the draft with his elite speed and agility.

Brisbane don’t let us facilitate the trades of their first and F1, we’ll bid on Ashcroft pick 1.

Fremantle don’t want to come to the party we’ll draft Bo Allan or find a way to trade pick 10 to WC so they get him first.

WC don’t want to come to the party… we won’t trade Baker and we’ll re-draft him.
nah, they will let us take him because FOS is better and they do not care, they work for AFL HQ not, the Suns

The latest from Rubbish radio... 14 (from Baker trade ) for Carlton's future first.
Not a hope in hell that happens. Terrible deal & suggestion.

I see a pattern

Rubbish the Bolton asking price and trade
Rubbish the Rioli trade
now Rubbish the pick for Baker.

These media clowns know we are the key for trades to happen and trying to pressure us to move first.

I see a pattern

Rubbish the Bolton asking price and trade
Rubbish the Rioli trade
now Rubbish the pick for Baker.

These media clowns know we are the key for trades to happen and trying to pressure us to move first.
That trade is only ever gonna benefit Carlton. WTF would we do that?

Reckon Cornes went home and was watching foxfooty last night and realised ... we cant let Richmond have 30% of the top draft picks.

Tomorrow morning im going on air to have a sook about it. Hang on I cant talk about foxfooty as they know i watch the show, thats ok ill pick one of those trades instead.
I reckon Jabba got in his ear last night after Shitty Sheehan and Sooky Scott told Jabba we can't let this happenn

I would love Shai to get to West Coast when he goes to WA.

This has been beat up so much, Freo look like total gooses, I think Freo is not a good place for Shai because the way they handle things they will step on him when given the opportunity and West Coast would love to stir Freo to and seem better operators on top of that to

It looks like it is in Freo's and Bell's nature to drive the nail in whenever the opportunity, not a good place for Shai to go to frankly, it is a omen for Shai to avoid and they have carried on like boofheads before!!!

The latest from Rubbish radio... 14 (from Baker trade ) for Carlton's future first.
Not a hope in hell that happens. Terrible deal & suggestion.
Carlton are offering that F1 AND F2 for 13 to a team who needs points next year Why would we take F1 for basically same pick lmao

Also, there's a reason why Gold Coast haven't actually traded pick 13 yet to Collingwood or Carlton after 3 days of it being mentioned, because they know it will totally piss us off and end their hopes of getting Rioli.

Craig Cameron been on the phone to Dimma asking him how bad he wants Rioli.

Also, there's a reason why Gold Coast haven't actually traded pick 13 yet to Collingwood or Carlton after 3 days of it being mentioned, because they know it will totally piss us off and end their hopes of getting Rioli.

Craig Cameron been on the phone to Dimma asking him how bad he wants Rioli.
Na I think its more likely they’re trying to weave Houston, Noble, Lukosius and Richards into one big deal between the three clubs.

6 and 23 is the best we can hope for imo, but I’d honestly be happy with 6 for Rioli.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back