List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a real solution here. And just bear with me….. hold him to his contract unless we get a top 10 + teens pick. Has anyone floated that suggestion to the powers that be?

I would say the only club that can put a deal to Port that Port will accept is North.

It's all up to Dan.

Says the guy with 33,000 posts on an internet forum talking about a sports team that plays some obscure sport that is followed by people in literally three cities on the entire planet (the biggest of which you hate) ... and unlike the people you're talking about you don't get paid for this 🤙
Dude you moderate said forum. You actually have a job on here. What's your hourly rate for that?

I’m just going to get my anus ready
Yeah Right Smile GIF by Apple TV

Get Saints involved with North & Sun's.

Sun's want draft for next year. Saints have a good free 1st round from Battle and want Soldo.

North stated they are open to trading next years first round so below they do that, get Houston and keep in this year's draft.

PORT - LUKOSIUS, PICK 2, SUNS 29
NORTH - HOUSTON, SUNS 13, SAINTS 8
SUNS - PORTS FUTURE 1ST, NORTHS 25, SAINTS FUTURE 2ND
SAINTS - SOLDO, NORTHS FUTURE 1ST, SUNS 41

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it’s a starting offer, but even if CD had taken MDMA on an empty stomach… that should be laughed out of the room.

North Melbourne any chance?

Carlton (sorry) and Collingwood aren't being serious.

Peter Rohde would have thrown his folder. ;)

Get Saints involved with North & Sun's.

Sun's want draft for next year. Saints have a good free 1st round from Battle and want Soldo.

North stated they are open to trading next years first round so below they do that, get Houston and keep in this year's draft.

PORT - LUKOSIUS, PICK 2, SUNS 29
NORTH - HOUSTON, SUNS 13, SAINTS 8
SUNS - PORTS FUTURE 1ST, NORTHS 25, SAINTS FUTURE 2ND
SAINTS - SOLDO, NORTHS FUTURE 1ST, SUNS 41
Every Club wants in on this draft.
Where the Saints may contemplate giving up 8 for Dan but they would not give it up for Solda & a future first

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back