List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

If we were getting it, we would have it by now. GC looks to have turned full focus on North, and understandably so....
We should have had this deal sorted a few days back, but we procrastinated, and now other clubs came swooping for the pick....

Yeah nah

Hey Fly, Leppa here. Look, we missed out on Houston but guess what? I was able to get DEV ROBERTSON!

Fly?

You there mate?
We can't get Dev, jen would be beside herself with that man's dashing looks. She won't be able to concentrate on her training reports

Why would we lose credibility?
We weren't even in the Houston conversation a week and a half go, then we were able to spark the interest of Houston, Port and the Suns to possibly get him.
It was a good enough effort to just be in the conversation, unfortunately we just won't be able to compete with other offers to get it over the line...
It's obviously not over, but l would say we have gone from pole position to maybe 3rd in the pack
Id say its as good as done and that's why none of us have made any other deals

Leppitsch is gonna come out of this looking an absolute muppet if he fails to get the deal done. To be fair he's got form for declaring things early that aren't true. Glad we got a list manager with zero experience...
I wonder if that is why we asked about Bailey Humphrey, knowing we weren't getting Houston.

He won't interfere but if they wanted Houston and he wanted them, I'd be shocked if they didn't ask him if he had an opinion on how to get it done.

The longer both GCS and Port don't do any trades the more I suspect it's already done though.
You know what Wrights response will be though, give them 12 and 14, which Carlton have expressly said they don’t want to do.
We all know GW’s philosophy is get the deal done even if you have to overpay, and we all know that Carlton don’t want to do that, so unless GW goes beyond his boundaries and overrules the footy dept there’s absolutely nothing that will be done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that despite not nominating a club which would be his management’s advice, You would think that Dan would be getting sick of his name in the headlines and want a resolution pretty fast.
If he has to pivot and stay, or entertain North, or Carlton again, the flip flopping will not be a great look for him, despite the fact none of it is actually his fault.

I wish they'd just hurry up and make the damn announcement either way because this is beyond a joke now. They're taking the piss.

Im not even listening to trade radio, and lm just going by the emotional ups and downs on here, including my own. In between working of course. Thank god for working from home!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back