List Mgmt. Welcome Bailey Smith - officially (and finally) traded to Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Consistently poor disposal. No defensive intensity. Coming off an ACL. Red flags everywhere, absolutely everywhere.

Honestly I will be surprised if this works out for you guys.

Cheers

Enjoy pick 17 - maybe next time, Power can agree to the trade on day 1 and we stop wasting everyone's time

Consistently poor disposal. No defensive intensity. Coming off an ACL. Red flags everywhere, absolutely everywhere.

Let’s hope someone doesn’t go back in time on your board and find posts where you demanded 2x R1s or a top 10 pick.

Enjoy… Matt Kennedy lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But some of your dipsh*t brethren were telling us he was worth SDK, a Top 10 pick and Brad Close, lol. Now he's a liability and not worth a thing. Also was told Pick 17 was utterly unacceptable for a player of his talent, and he would be going to the draft as Power would not accept losing such a talent for so little.

We got him for 17 and what amounts to a 2 pick slide.

Enjoy the schadenfreude.

But some of your dipsh*t brethren were telling us he was worth SDK, a Top 10 pick and Brad Close, lol. Now he's a liability and not worth a thing. Also was told Pick 17 was utterly unacceptable for a player of his talent, and he would be going to the draft as Power would not accept losing such a talent for so little.

Enjoy the schadenfreude.
The best part is, they actually think they're getting Butters next year 🤣

We get to do this whole thing all over again in 12 months.

Or 24, up to Zak & Port really...but it's funny that they don't seem to learn.

The best part is, they actually think they're getting Butters next year 🤣

We get to do this whole thing all over again in 12 months.

Or 24, up to Zak & Port really...but it's funny that they don't seem to learn.
One of them responded in that thread “not with Geelong sniffing around”.

They’ll got full-in mental if they get their hopes up on Butters and we snag him.

The bluntest steak knives I have ever seen in a trade.

lol Doggies.

Can’t wait till you are playing home games at GMHBA and we are pocketing off you.
38-45 off the top of my head seems the sweet spot for Fs/academy picks, any chance we have the next pick after Dogs, if so they’d wanna nail that one. Effectively p17. LDU should be the aim next year and kick a few picks down the road for Cadman/Reid.

No doubt a great acquisition for the Cats. He’s a very good player (not yet a great player). Most of us here have changed jobs in our lives, not sure why people get so upset about it. People used to criticise Dangerfield for his questionable disposal, he goes alright.

In saying that, he still has a lot to prove and his me first attitude will need to evolve to succeed at Kardinia. He shamelessly took the piss with the Dogs this year and he can obviously do it again to anyone. Time will tell with this one. Any Dogs supporter that says he’s a spud or good riddance is kidding themselves. Likewise, any Cats supporter thinking the “Geelong system” will miraculously turn this self centred guy into Danger 2.0 is also kidding themselves.

Paused watching ‘Live: AFL: Trading Day on Foxtel FoxFooty, just now.

Paused because baffled by two bolded ‘ :

Anyhoo, only a few punctuation + grammar aficionados are interested + intelligent enough to care.

Vive Anglaise!

Enjoy the schadenfreude.
SdK sTrAiGhT sWaP

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Bailey Smith - officially (and finally) traded to Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back