Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

So Dees decided to hold a young family who wanted to come back to WA for family reasons, a druggie/gambler who they initially wanted out the door and a guy who wanted to go to a big VIC club/ cares more about his brand. Interesting to see how they go next year.
funniest possible outcome is that they somehow win the premiership

What a massive bust Konstanty must be, top 20 pick 2 years ago and already being used as steak knives in a trade

I don't rate their drafting. Lots of bad picks recently with Konstanty, Vickery, McDonald, Gould, Taylor, Stephens, Ling. Sheldrick hasn't done much. Lucky they have the academy to bail them out and fluked the Warner pick.

What a massive bust Konstanty must be, top 20 pick 2 years ago and already being used as steak knives in a trade

He tackled Mills to the ground at a function while pissed and caused the injury that kept Mills out for most of the year.

He was as popular as a pork chop at a synagogue at the Swans

I didn't know who Jacob Konstanty was, but looking him up, it seems worth a punt for North to take him and Parker for a pick in the 40's.

Swans have lost their first two selections in the 2022 draft. Konstanty was pick 20 and delisted Cooper Vickery who was pick 27.
That’s terrible for them…oh well lucky they have a few first round talent level NA players coming through next year …. Must be awesome as a club basically knowing that if you **** up your drafting you simply get saved by freebies from your academy

He tackled Mills to the ground at a function while pissed and caused the injury that kept Mills out for most of the year.

He was as popular as a pork chop at a synagogue at the Swans

Oh right. Small wonder why Clarkson wants him. Not hard to convert him to injuring players onfield.

Reckon Stringer will be the most relieved player of trade week. Bit hard to go back to the club when you have left a big stinking turd in your locker.

Bombers git the two guys who the AFL warned them about bringing “unsavoury” characters into the rooms off the books…Stringer and Hind

Caved again, pathetic.
I get why you think the club caved. Do you not think though, he makes our team better? Is it more important to “win” a trade than it is to improve the team. Two more 1st round picks will almost certainly not improve the team for next year nor perhaps the year after. How long do you want to keep waiting?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Dees decided to hold a young family who wanted to come back to WA for family reasons, a druggie/gambler who they initially wanted out the door and a guy who wanted to go to a big VIC club/ cares more about his brand. Interesting to see how they go next year.
I hope that's a joke, because unfashionable as it is to say it they actually did well and exactly what any club in their situation should try to do.

So West Coast have stockpiled picks to bring in Warner?

What if he doesn’t want to go there?

Fire This Is Fine GIF by MOODMAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back