Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Rory Atkins

Remove this Banner Ad

Since we missed out on Dew, surely it's just a ploy to get more female fans on board. Honestly, who was the last heart throb we had around here? Probably the big Mattress. Definitely fills a void.

Here are some words that rhyme with Rory : gory, story, allegory, Montessori 788695278.jpg

Last edited:

There's 800 and something afl players.

I'd pick the 800 and something-th best player outside of the afl before this plod.

And at 400k?

Another atrocity from this club to hang up on the wall of shame.
That’s was my take of the whole Atkins situation. There would have been 799 players considered for trading before Atkins name came up. But as a previous poster said “he’s now our dickhead” - so stir up the opposition’s fans down at Noarlunga or Elizabeth to your heart’s content!

I was listening to the guarded words of Chris Davies and he basically said that Rory is going to be a great leader at SANFL and help that area of the club.

I may have listened wrong but what I'm trying to get at is if the club has wasted a list spot whose only job is to play hard at the SANFL, that is terrible business.

There is no doubt that three hard veterans in the middle of the ground of our SANFL team is needed because it will help with the overall development of the team but not at the expense of a list spot. Find another creative way to circumnavigate the rubbish the SANFL throw at us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Rory Atkins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back