Official Team Thread 🐻 Las Vegas Bears S37 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ 🎰 Congrats Millky95 B&F Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

WE WILL THE GRAND FINAL NEXT YEAR. WE WERE UNLUCKY, ROBBED, BLINDSIDED AND POTENTIALLY BAMBOOZLED.

Well, atleast we finished higher than the gumbies.

WE WILL THE GRAND FINAL NEXT YEAR. WE WERE UNLUCKY, ROBBED, BLINDSIDED AND POTENTIALLY BAMBOOZLED.

Well, atleast we finished higher than the gumbies.

I could have sworn at some point I was hoodwinked.

Love your work, Tony
I couldn’t be prouder of each and every one of our teammates.
Next season will finally be our one- I can just feel it
Just need a little more overdue luck to go our way

Me too-I couldn’t imagine being anywhere else.

I look forward to seeing what MrsBlueSky and SSSSSS add.
Yeah nicely said, well done Tony and all who contributed.

Bears are a good place to be, but in the mean time back to Koh Samui ;)

My ears prick when there's a long delay between season and the awards night.

Usually means Matera92 is rigging votes. Takes longer these days as he actually has to find games (not many) where he does enough to making rigged votes have some semblance of believability.

My ears prick when there's a long delay between season and the awards night.

Usually means Matera92 is rigging votes. Takes longer these days as he actually has to find games (not many) where he does enough to making rigged votes have some semblance of believability.
Sorry mate, the delay was due to me getting my bowels moving again after hibernating. It always takes me a while to get going again after a good sleep.

bear on toilet.jpg

Sorry mate, the delay was due to me getting my bowels moving again after hibernating. It always takes me a while to get going again after a good sleep.

View attachment 2050764
Perfectly understandable skip. A well known LVB issue that arises from a diet of Swamprat and Baghdad Bandits.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.

Matera92 and I will be having a pop-up outfit store beforehand for those of you who have left it to the last minute... Again.

This years special is on ass-less chaps.
50% off new. 50% off and a mystery phone number for used.

aroused the colbert report GIF

I hope the valets are more professional this year. Last season's couldn't even get my car out of the fountain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope the valets are more professional this year. Last season's couldn't even get my car out of the fountain.
Breaking News all.

This years Dodgem cars tournament is cancelled. Still going ahead.

As usual I’m unfashionably early for tonight’s Mateflon Medal - sorry tony

But turns out I still have the outfit I wore to my first Mateflon Medal way back in S26 when I was guest . Memories :’)

1546674140521-png.601665

For all the other early birds - enjoy some Gummi Bear Mocktails and canapés at the pre’s

1546674241234-png.601666

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.

Matera92 and I will be having a pop-up outfit store beforehand for those of you who have left it to the last minute... Again.

This years special is on ass-less chaps.
50% off new. 50% off and a mystery phone number for used.

aroused the colbert report GIF

You and Matera92 are looking so good I might need to get myself a pair.

art and matera.png

Sorry to report that I planted some 'product' in barman Barry's locker and called the FBI. Whoops.
Can update the masses that I am now in charge of the bar tonight..

The price is 1 vote for Art = 1 drink.

Either I've got a speech to write or y'all gonna be thirsty at this shindig.

Welcome.png

Welcome to the Las Vegas Bears Best and Fairest Night for Season 37!

Every season, someone inevitably asks why the main award is called the Mateflon Medal and why it looks like a frying pan. So, I dug into the Bears history books to find the answer. Here's what I uncovered:

Back in the day, Matera92 was our captain. Ever the humble man, he decided the award needed a name. Naturally, he named it after himself. I mean, why let modesty get in the way of a good legacy? Now, as for why the medal is shaped like a frying pan, the story is as simple as it is classic.

As the legend goes, Matera was preparing himself for the Best and Fairest presentation when he realised he had forgotten to buy a new medal for the winner. In a state of mild panic, he scanned his house and found a frying pan on the counter with some leftover spaghetti bolognese in it. In a stroke of genius (or desperation), he grabbed it on his way out and presented it to that night's winner. The rest, as they say, is history.

And now, every season, in honour of this brilliant oversight, we continue the tradition by handing out a frying pan as the Mateflon Medal. Because nothing says "You're the best!" quite like kitchenware. Plus, it's practical. Your loved one can cook you breakfast, while you brag about your Qooty prowess to them.

Before we dive into the awards, I'd like to extend a heartfelt thank you to our Leadership group. Your support throughout the season and in preparing for tonight has been invaluable. This couldn't have been done it without you.

For those new to our Best and Fairest night, here's how the count is conducted: For each game, we use a 5-1 voting system for Qooty and a 3-1 voting system for Posting. The votes are then combined to determine the overall winner. Last season, Millky95 took home the Mateflon Medal. Who will it be this season? Let's find out!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread 🐻 Las Vegas Bears S37 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ 🎰 Congrats Millky95 B&F Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back