Player Watch #1 GigaChad Warner: 2024 All Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

chad.jpg

Chad Warner
When the Sydney Swans swept up Chad Warner with pick 39 at the 2019 AFL Draft, they secured a youngster with an insatiable appetite for the contest. Warner attacks the ball and opponents with aggression and is relishing calling midfield bulls Josh Kennedy and Luke Parker his teammates at the Swans. Warner impressed for Western Australia in the 2019 AFL Under-18 Championships, averaging 18.2 touches (50 per cent contested), 3.2 clearances and 6.8 tackles per game. He also tallied an average of 27.1 disposals, 6.4 clearances and 7.4 tackles per match at Colts level for East Fremantle in 2019. He earned his AFL debut against Richmond in Round 6 of the 2020 season, recording eight disposals and two tackles.

Chad Warner
DOB: 19 May 2001
DEBUT: 2020
DRAFT: #39, 2019 National Draft
RECRUITED FROM: Willetton (WA)/Aquinas College (WA)/East Fremantle (WAFL)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao. 4 Chad Warner AA threads is exactly what I needed for my Friday morning.

Here's a few descriptions:

A "chad" is an internet slang term used to describe a man who is perceived as exceptionally attractive, confident, and physically fit. The term is often used humorously or ironically to exaggerate someone's desirable traits, and it originated from various memes and online communities. The "giga" prefix emphasizes the extreme level of these attributes, making the person an idealized version of a "chad,"

The name "GigaChad" indicates that the person, is the ultimate chad thundercock, an internet archetype representing an ultra-masculine, physically attractive male.

Giga Chad, a term derived from the Greek word "gigas," meaning giant or immense, and "Chad," a name commonly associated with strong and dominant males, has become a popular online slang term used to describe an idealized concept of what a man should be.
Strange, but makes sense now though. Thank you

A "chad" is an internet slang term used to describe a man who is perceived as exceptionally attractive, confident, and physically fit. The term is often used humorously or ironically to exaggerate someone's desirable traits, and it originated from various memes and online communities. The "giga" prefix emphasizes the extreme level of these attributes, making the person an idealized version of a "chad,"

The name "GigaChad" indicates that the person, is the ultimate chad thundercock, an internet archetype representing an ultra-masculine, physically attractive male.

Giga Chad, a term derived from the Greek word "gigas," meaning giant or immense, and "Chad," a name commonly associated with strong and dominant males, has become a popular online slang term used to describe an idealized concept of what a man should be.
I noticed earlier this year the On the Couch blokes referred to him as "The Chad". Maybe they read BF.

Nice comments , it had nothing to do with running the board , it was to give the player some respect

It's pretty respectful complimentary nickname.

I don't mind if we have it or not to be honest, but it's been explained to you so many times, so think you have to accept it and move on, instead of constantly moaning about it.

I mean if the title of the Warner thread is your biggest problem in life you must be doing well,
if it isn't then let it go and move on.

Either way we get it you don't like it,
others do,
decision was made .

So can you just stop please ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's pretty respectful complimentary nickname.

I don't mind if we have it or not to be honest, but it's been explained to you so many times, so think you have to accept it and move on, instead of constantly moaning about it.

I mean if the title of the Warner thread is your biggest problem in life you must be doing well,
if it isn't then let it go and move on.

Either way we get it you don't like it,
others do,
decision was made .

So can you just stop please ?
When you stop commenting on everything

When you stop commenting on everything

Yep you complaining is linked to my post count , of course

See if you can go from now to the final v GWS without moaning about the forum.

eg, chad sexington

Who said he didn't
By continually whinging about the addition of 4 letters to this thread title and suggesting that removing them would show more respect, to you're directly implying that the current title conveys a lack of respect.

So to directly answer your question; you. You said it.

By continually whinging about the addition of 4 letters to this thread title and suggesting that removing them would show more respect, to you're directly implying that the current title conveys a lack of respect.

Of course i did , lets put it in front of the other AA players then.
All i ever said is there is no need for it . You should take up modding

Hows this one my friend , Horse called him Chadley today , thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #1 GigaChad Warner: 2024 All Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

Back