Past #1: Hamish McIntosh - drafted at pick 9 in '02 ND - traded to Geelong for #36 in '12 trade period

who's the best ruckman

• D.JOLLY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • M.CLARKE

• A.SANDILANDS

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Facepalm-vi.jpg

What's the buzz on Mitch Brown from Geelong? Tall, skinny 20 year old key forward. Any info?

Gillies is severely limitied. Keys Delaney is a lot better than him.

Mitch Brown is a stick insect who is coming from a long way back after his broken leg. Plays predominantly as a key forward (kicked 10 in a game in the VFL this year), but also was moved around this year to develop his defensive side. I can't see where he would get a game for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just heard on SEN that Hamish has passed the medical test at the cats. Sorry if already mentioned, i haven't read all the posts.

I just heard on SEN that Hamish has passed the medical test at the cats. Sorry if already mentioned, i haven't read all the posts.
Pick 15 then.

Kthxbye.

Why's that? I'm genuinely interested as I have never seen him play.

His biggest problem is that he really lacks intensity and is a very average contested mark. He has a big frame but has only put on 4-5kg since being at geelong. He still only ways 86kg and he is over 194cm. He has had pretty bad injuries as well and hasn't been too flash when put into the seniors. He just doesn't seem to have any tricks or any outstanding abilites.

In saying that he did excel when he was playing loose across half back in the VFL this year. I spose he was playing a Jack Watts type role intercepting marks and so forth. Either way I don't think he adds much.

His biggest problem is that he really lacks intensity and is a very average contested mark. He has a big frame but has only put on 4-5kg since being at geelong. He still only ways 86kg and he is over 194cm. He has had pretty bad injuries as well and hasn't been too flash when put into the seniors. He just doesn't seem to have any tricks or any outstanding abilites.

In saying that he did excel when he was playing loose across half back in the VFL this year. I spose he was playing a Jack Watts type role intercepting marks and so forth. Either way I don't think he adds much.

Hmmm, perfect replacement for Hansen then.

Fairymuff.

Midfielder in KPF frame, shite body.

In all seriousness, Geelong have no reason to not offer us pick 15 now. He passed their own medical. He will be their number one ruck for at least 2-3 years. He fulfills a direct hole in their list. He is contracted.

Explain to me again why it is that they apparently aren't offering pick 15?

bc they are dealing with the NMFC..... Plus we don't know who will be paying his salary. If cats are to pay more of it they wont be offering pick 15.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #1: Hamish McIntosh - drafted at pick 9 in '02 ND - traded to Geelong for #36 in '12 trade period

Back