Moved Thread #1: Majak Daw -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my understanding teams are allowed to upgrade an extra rookie for the 2nd half of the season.

players are only allowed on the rookie list of three years, to keep Majak next year we have to upgrade him.

Majak is contracted to us next year so upgrading for the 2013 season is merely a formality.

The time has come. I don't care about his VFL form and I don't care about his off field issues in the pre season. North Melbourne Football Club needs some excitement and he is the man. Bringing him into the team will distract all the poor media we are going to cop and do not need. If I was Brad Scott I would announce on the couch tuesday night that this will happen.

Ins- Daw, Greenwood, Warren, Grima,
outs- Mcintosh, Anthony, Macmillan, Delaney,

The time has come. I don't care about his VFL form and I don't care about his off field issues in the pre season. North Melbourne Football Club needs some excitement and he is the man. Bringing him into the team will distract all the poor media we are going to cop and do not need. If I was Brad Scott I would announce on the couch tuesday night that this will happen.

Oh crap! Really? We don't need excitement. What we need is to win games. We need a consistent and uncompromising effort every week. We need to improve our skill level and decision making. We need a game plan that holds up against the better teams in the comp.

Majak is not the answer for any of these.

[YOUTUBE]FshkO8HqQ10[/YOUTUBE]

With DP.

Abysmal OP. Worst post loss thread for some time.

Why??? Take a risk. What have we got to lose. Nothing that's what. His athleticism is amazing. Ive seen him tear VFL apart. Hmac is out. No better time than now. Do people understand the positive media and hype this will bring. I ask the question if he doesn't play this week then why is he even on our f***** list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is Majak going to fix the midfield?????

With a hitout and a second, third and 4th effort. Also some run and unpredictability. Something that the 2 big 6ft9ers havn't been able to do all year and cost us games along the way.

Lindsay Thomas MUST GO

Missing Goals from 20 meters out every week is killing the team........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back