Moved Thread #1: Majak Daw -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you People watch the same game ..........
Get the replay and watch the players heads everytime Thomas misses a goal from 20 meters out
Its a Joke - been doing it for 2 seasons on a regular basis and will never improve.

Lindsay Thomas MUST GO
Of the rants I've read so far that is the dumbest by far. He was clearly our most dangerous forward.

We'll have to wait to see how bad H's knee is but Goldy is under the gun. He is terribly out of form and is not providing a physical presence. I'd be tempted to consider dropping Goldy for Maj if form warrants it.

Of the rants I've read so far that is the dumbest by far. He was clearly our most dangerous forward.

We'll have to wait to see how bad H's knee is but Goldy is under the gun. He is terribly out of form and is not providing a physical presence. I'd be tempted to consider dropping Goldy for Maj if form warrants it.

And you say my post is the worst ever - Yep lets play a bloke that can't get a kick in the VFL.........

If you can't see tha damage LT does missing Goals from 20 meters out right in front then your not watching the same game as us all

And you say my post is the worst ever - Yep lets play a bloke that can't get a kick in the VFL.........

If you can't see tha damage LT does missing Goals from 20 meters out right in front then your not watching the same game as us all

If the entire team played with the heart that LT does we would be close enough to 7-0.

Repeatedly puts body on the line, responsible for the most uplifting plays of the year so far.

Yes he misses goals, what will cure his yips is believing that he is meant to be out there. The thing about him is he could miss and sulk go into his shell and not try. He does not do that, no he has the stones to go again and again to make up for the fact that he misses.

If we are looking for changes to make the team stronger LT out is not a change that should be made, either is Daw into the side.

I could not agree more with the Opening Post. Majak Daw is our future. He would tear games apart but Brad Scott is only interested in teaching the players Life Lessons. Stuff that for a joke. Majak was born to play Football.

Do you People watch the same game ..........
Get the replay and watch the players heads everytime Thomas misses a goal from 20 meters out
Its a Joke - been doing it for 2 seasons on a regular basis and will never improve.

Really Thomas, really, are you watching the games at all. If every player had his effort we would win more than we lose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goldy is lucky to be getting a game on current form. If it were not for H's knee injury I'd bet he'd be running around in the VFL next week.

LT is miles away from being dropped. Could easily win our goalkicking award this year even with the yips.

I could not agree more with the Opening Post. Majak Daw is our future. He would tear games apart but Brad Scott is only interested in teaching the players Life Lessons. Stuff that for a joke. Majak was born to play Football.

Here here. Thankyou. Some razzle dazzle and excitement. He is cut out for AFL. Listening to Mick Malthouse three weeks ago over here in Adelaide yes MICK MALTHOUSE who we all think is god and want to coach North Melbourne he was saying he was very surprised Majak hadn't been elevated and had amazing talent. The club is gutless sometimes. Something out of the ordinary has to be done this week otherwise were just going to listen to the same shit over and over again.

Here here. Thankyou. Some razzle dazzle and excitement. He is cut out for AFL. Listening to Mick Malthouse three weeks ago over here in Adelaide yes MICK MALTHOUSE who we all think is god and want to coach North Melbourne he was saying he was very surprised Majak hadn't been elevated and had amazing talent. The club is gutless sometimes. Something out of the ordinary has to be done this week otherwise were just going to listen to the same shit over and over again.

Sorry, Mick is god? We want him to coach North?
He said three weeks ago that Bluey McKenna deserved a new contract with Gold Coast.

Lets bring him in then - If MM said so then it must be right...........

I for one would love to see some excitment in our team but the bloke has done ZIp at Werribee and you expect him to be our solution....

Next youll be calling for McKinley to be in the side

Umm, it was posted earlier but someone has to post it again..

Daw cannot be elevated from the rookie list so cant play.

I'm not sure those posters calling for his inclusion are troubled by such details.

Initially I thought keep Daw back until he is ready, dont expose him too early so that he doesnt become disillusioned, get him accustomed to the pace of the game, we have better ruck options.
Well Im not so sure that all still applies. At the minute our rucks are shite, and I keep seeing these young kids running around for other clubs getting exposure at the highest level, Daw has been in the system for a couple of years now. If his VFL form warrants it and a spot opens up give him a run.

Here here. Thankyou.

Not completely sure Mr Inappropriate was being entirely serious. But carry on.

Can I say again, Daw is a rookie? If H has a minor problem with his knee there's no call up? And that several other players have been preferred for upgrading to the list when spots have been there? It is hard to imagine a more pointless discussion, even on BF.

Well what's the point of having this guy on rookie list. What a waste of time. If Mcintosh injury is serious id be making a straight swap.

So he can develop. That's why he is on the rookie list.

2 and a half years and people still don't get it. And some of these ****ers vote FFS.

Develop. Clever mate. Real smart. So what in 2014 he can play his first game. 2014????? So we will have another first gamer playing needing 50 games to be any good probably along with 5 others so by 2016 when Boomer, Wells and Petrie are all finished they should all start to feel comfortable after the 50-70 games they need. Start getting the games under his belt right now so he's ready to smash it by start of 2014 when we still hopefully have Boomer and Petrie playing. Trade either 1 of Goldstein and Hmac at end of year for something we need. They have serious bargaining power. Sick of repeating myself. It needs to be done and people that don't agree are in denial. Some hard decisions need to be made and should have already been made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back