Moved Thread #1: Majak Daw -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You won't cross town to see your team, who you'd otherwise hardly get to see live, unless they find a way to put an untried rookie into the firsts because he's played well in the VFL twice and might get some nice media? Quite the devotee, aren't you.

If the game meant something I would go, but it doesn't and either do 2 of other 3 games against Gold Coast and Brisbane. Beating Port Adelaide who are the equivalent to Fitzroy means ZILCH. Im bound to change my mind by the time Saturday comes, but I am that disgusted in what I saw yesterday in a massive game for the club. Im sorry, but 3 out of the next 4 games are not massive games at all. It's all false hope now for 2012. Call me negative or Honest I don't care. Up to you.

If the game meant something I would go, but it doesn't and either do 2 of other 3 games against Gold Coast and Brisbane. Beating Port Adelaide who are the equivalent to Fitzroy means ZILCH. Im bound to change my mind by the time Saturday comes, but I am that disgusted in what I saw yesterday in a massive game for the club. Im sorry, but 3 out of the next 4 games are not massive games at all. It's all false hope now for 2012. Call me negative or Honest I don't care. Up to you.

Not to mention I don't have luxuries of being able to live in Melbourne anymore and it has cost us a combined total of approx $2,000 to see my team play twice in last year with accom, flights, tickets etc, to leave both times totally shattered so don't for once even bother questioning my loyalty or whatever it is your questioning thanks.

Not to mention I don't have luxuries of being able to live in Melbourne anymore and it has cost us a combined total of approx $2,000 to see my team play twice in last year with accom, flights, tickets etc, to leave both times totally shattered so don't for once even bother questioning my loyalty or whatever it is your questioning thanks.

I don't think anyone is questioning your loyalty.

I certainly don't question your comedy impact either.

Your "promote Majak, drop Anthony" rant has had me in stitches all day and I think it's mighty generous of your parents to fork out $2,000 bucks so you can go and see the club play.

I don't think anyone is questioning your loyalty.

I certainly don't question your comedy impact either.

Your "promote Majak, drop Anthony" rant has had me in stitches all day and I think it's mighty generous of your parents to fork out $2,000 bucks so you can go and see the club play.

Another Anthony lover eh. What a good boy he is Liam. You are just as bad as the weak selection panel that pick him every week and are happy for mediocre, amateur, defensive efforts, but oh hang on Paul Roos and Mick Malthouse know absolutely nothing as well. The Majak rant was never about form yada yada yada. It was about a club being at the crossroads and doing something out of the box Denis Pagan, Kevin Sheedy style to promote a sense of hope for your supporters. Not to mention the two rucks we have are weak, slow, clumbsy and incapable of doing anything except tap it to the opposition at current.

You're a goose.

I live in Adelaide and after yesterday my partner and I are considering not even going to AAMI stadium or even watching the game on t.v. And that's a big deal for me to say that because I take every opportunity I can get normally to see us play. Unfortunately my last 2 visits to melbourne I have left really shattered. Essendon round 1 this year and Richmond Etihad early last season. If Majak played especially at home It would generate a lot of possitive interest and I would be a certainty to go AAMI this week. I have forgiven Lindsay Thomas misses because he is having a red hot go.

Maybe just maybe youre too quick to judge??

Half empty, half full?? Youre frustrated .......but you make rash statements.
Dont run down the hill and boof one of them......
Stroll down the hill and boof all of them!!

You're a goose.

It's my opinion mate. Thats what forums are for. I don't write what I think will happen. I write what I want to happen. There's a difference. These players get paid enough money. We pay memberships etc from hard earned money. I have the right to have an opinion.

How many times does it have to be said. He can't be selected because he is not on the senior list.

If seeing a man who can run and jump but can't play AFL is what you want to see then go switch on ESPN, the NBA playoffs are on.

Those two dud ruckman we have have 3 AA nominations between them. Both of them spent just as much time on the list developing as Majak has.

If your only excuse for not going to the footy this weekend is because we aren't playing a bloke who we can't select then I suggest that you start barracking for the Eagles.

And I'm sorry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why?...

I dunno then OS, I would need to watch CSI and see what new forensic test is out to analyse how he went.

I am totally disillusioned at the moment - to the point where I can't even bother to post....well until now.

What's to lose?

maj, if ever at all, needs to come into a solid team. One where things seem easy out on the field. Worst decision in history of the club to give him a crack while the team is serving up the crap they are atm.

Plus, it won't "get people through the turnstiles". When we're up and flying, if ever at all, then it will have a positive effect on things, but not now.

we desperately need someone that could compete against Hale. DAVID ****ING HALE!!! We need someone that could jump and make a contest at stopages, we had no one.

I dont see enough of Daw to know if he is ready but the one thing I do know is he can jump. He would have made more of impact than Goldy on the weekend. I cant believe how little blame is getting laid at Goldy's feet. He was shocking.

F*** me, David Hale.

we desperately need someone that could compete against Hale. DAVID ****ING HALE!!! We need someone that could jump and make a contest at stopages, we had no one.

I dont see enough of Daw to know if he is ready but the one thing I do know is he can jump. He would have made more of impact than Goldy on the weekend. I cant believe how little blame is getting laid at Goldy's feet. He was shocking.

F*** me, David Hale.
I've seen him play and frankly, if u blew on him when he was in the air, you'd knock him over. Might look big when you pass him in the street, but he's too skinny to compete effective for a whole game against AFL rucks. Not the most skillful either. Is a poor mans Nic Nat. An athletic guy with average skills who looks different to a lot of other players and thus his skills and athleticism are grossly overrated.

I'd listen to Teffy on this one.

F*** me, David Hale.
Wasn't it great to see him come good at last? :eek:

* leaving aside the day he kicked 75 goals down at Kardinia Park

Majak played at the Jets on the forward line where the ball comes to him . If Carmichael , Israel and Skinner can get a game at AFL level then now are season is shot give the kid a crack , on the run he doesn't get caught , can kick the ball 10-15 longer than Edwards and probably get his hands on it just as much if not more .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back