Moved Thread #1: Majak Daw -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawOfOverexpectation

DawofDeception is the most fitting.

I commend the club for its hard line, it's hand was forced though. I fear Maj isn't serious about being a player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally, common sense has prevailed. Daw gets 5 weeks for missing rehab, Falou gets off for 2 charges of rough conduct. Double standards by the AFL? No surprises there.
Anyway, at least now that opens the door for the match-up that has had me chomping from the mouth for years - Daw vs Falou. Then, and only then, will we find out which player will lead their club into the next millennium.

DawofDeception is the most fitting.

I commend the club for its hard line, it's hand was forced though. I fear Maj isn't serious about being a player.

Apostrophes aren't your strong suit. Neither is logic. The strong line may well have been warranted, but it has nothing to do with whether Majak is serious about being a player. Neither did the alleged misdemeanor.

Give the bloke a break.

maybe i should have said "team player".

You don't know my reasoning, so really have no clue as to how logical my posting on DAW is. I won't discuss it any further so don't ask. Mind you, I'm hoping he makes it just as much as the next bloke, but he's got a few t's to cross and I's to dot off field before that happens.

But thank's for the tips on apostraphy's they'll go a long way.

Cleared by the VFL tribunal as per multiple sources on the Twitters.

SuperFooty (AFL) ‏ @superfooty Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
RT @SamLandsberger: After a marathon hearing Majak Daw cleared by the VFL tribunal for his rough conduct charge on Daniel Pratt.

Pratty wouldn't have lagged him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back