Moved Thread #1: Majak Daw -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the VFL/SANFL/WAFL watchers on this board know of any ruckman that could make a good back up if Goldy goes down? With no guarantee that we will rookie Maj, Brown only being a part time ruck and Pruess still developing, who would we bring in?

Cannot see any other club picking him up. Will be our rookie is my guess.

If you can't see another club picking him up you may also suffer a form of blindness :p

My life recently got a massive reality check, in saying that purely from a sporting perspective I'm gutted we've done this. I just can't work it out, am putting some serious faith in our Club that they know best.

Goldie- one out ( Brown is a really shithouse ruck)

Drew- 34 Waite 33.

I am perplexed TBH.

Sad day from where I sit, sporting wise. We've come this far....

Do the VFL/SANFL/WAFL watchers on this board know of any ruckman that could make a good back up if Goldy goes down? With no guarantee that we will rookie Maj, Brown only being a part time ruck and Pruess still developing, who would we bring in?
There is a dude called Eric Wallace recently delisted, worth a look ? :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep apparently Drew and waitey are going to play until they are boomers age. So yep get rid of any depth in both forward line and ruck.

If you can't see another club picking him up you may also suffer a form of blindness :p

My life recently got a massive reality check, in saying that purely from a sporting perspective I'm gutted we've done this. I just can't work it out, am putting some serious faith in our Club that they know best.

Goldie- one out ( Brown is a really shithouse ruck)

Drew- 34 Waite 33.

I am perplexed TBH.

Sad day from where I sit, sporting wise. We've come this far....
I reckon the club knows about our limited ruck stocks. Majak was tabled in trade week with zero interest for obvious reasons that have little to do with his footy ability. I'm sure the club has a plan B if someone snares him, but I think we are safe.

I am genuinely surprised at his delisting.
I reckon someone will do a Cameron Delaney on us again.

Oh well, I guess we have to back the club in and hope they know what they are doing.

I'd imagine something is in play - Jamar offered a contract?
I remember reading about a mid 20's or so ruckman in the VFL who did ok against AFL listed rucks? Played for Willy maybe??

Nahas and Black must consider themselves lucky to not go ahead of Maj.
Nev how can you say that??

Nahas has been fantastic........but yes we have organic players coming up through the ranks, Nahas has his role to play quite different from Daw's though.

Black has 2 years of his contract to play out plus heaps of upside in ability to show and the fact Waite and Petrie will be gone by the end of 2017.

Club probably has a better understanding than most of us here.......where theyre (players) at and what state of mind theyre in.

Romantic story but he looked a liability when he didn't have the ball. No defensive pressure at all.

Happy to keep him on the list as insurance if there's no-one better, but's that's all he is.

Really disappointed. Court case notwithstanding I thought he was primed for a cracking year now that the sub-rule is gone. Was excellent against Richmond and feel like another club will certainly take the punt before us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back