1 reason to hate every team

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide- They seem to always be a team full of ugly blokes.
Brisbane- ???
Carlton- Cheats, and think they have a premiership in the bag. :rolleyes:
Collingwood- They think they are so bloody hard done by.
Essendon- ???
Fremantle- Such an underachieving side it's sickening.
Geelong- ???
Hawthorn- 1 flag in the AFL competition and think they are so great.
Kangaroos- Just wont hurry up and die.
Melbourne- Such an average club.
Port Adelaide- Unwarranted arrogance.
Richmond- Should be extinct.
St.Kilda- Always competing with Geelong, and never beat us in anything.
Sydney- Friggin' boring team.
West Coast- Quinten Lynch. Enough said.
W.B- Never able to dominate in a season, and always recruit duds.

Adelaide- They seem to always be a team full of ugly blokes.
Brisbane- ???
Carlton- Cheats, and think they have a premiership in the bag. :rolleyes:
Collingwood- They think they are so bloody hard done by.
Essendon- ???
Fremantle- Such an underachieving side it's sickening.
Geelong- ???
Hawthorn- 1 flag in the AFL competition and think they are so great.
Kangaroos- Just wont hurry up and die.
Melbourne- Such an average club.
Port Adelaide- Unwarranted arrogance.
Richmond- Should be extinct.
St.Kilda- Always competing with Geelong, and never beat us in anything.
Sydney- Friggin' boring team.
West Coast- Quinten Lynch. Enough said.
W.B- Never able to dominate in a season, and always recruit duds.

How could anyone hate Essendon, we are all such nice people

Adelaide - They choke in 2 finals series and still give shit to Port for choking even though Port won a flag

Brisbane - They get salary cap concessions and they rate Justin Sherman

Carlton - Our fans overhype our young players who have proven nothing at AFL level

Collingwood - They're Collingwood

Essendon - They think they can make the 8 despite the fact they have no midfield

Fremantle - All they care about is Western Derbys, couldn't even care less that they didn't make the 8 as long as they beat the Wet Toast E-Girls (Which by the way is the gayest insult ever.. Wet Toast??)

Geelong - Darren ****ing Milburn

Hawthorn - They didn't win the flag.. They haven't won a flag with this team, and given the amount of ******** supporters on here who support hawthorn.. I hope they don't win one

Kangaroos - As much as you say it needs to happen.. Daniel Wells isn't going to get that extra 5-10 possessions a game so stop saying he has to.. Also your club is doomed

Melbourne - Get some key position players that are actually good, and stop talking up shit ones like Newton and has been neitz

Port - Chad Cornes and Warren Tredrea

Richmond - They suck and always will

St Kilda - Michael Gardiner is a druggy and a criminal

Sydney - There fans don't even call our game Football

West Coast - Where do i start?

Western Bulldogs - I still hate them from the Liberatore days and don't think I'll ever get over it

Adelaide - Feral supporters, winning 2 undeserved flags, still crying over the 2002 preliminary final.

Brisbane - Cheats. Having to rely on the AFL's assistance to win flags. Their supporters bragging when reality tells us that they are the result of 2 failed teams.

Carlton - Cheating, tanking, arrogance.

Collingwood - We haven't been as successful as we should've been, yet we are still in your face.

Essendon - Arrogant, teeny-boppers, Matthew Lloyd, Kevin Sheedy, Matthew Knights.

Fremantle - Pathetic excuse for a club.

Geelong - Supporters that don't realise they were very lucky to make the grand final.

Hawthorn - Living in the past. Their supporters.

Melbourne - Living in the 50s.

North Melbourne - Leeches.

Port - Supporters counting SANFL flags, Mark Williams, Tredrea, The Cornes brothers.

Richmond - Pathetic for a whole generation, yet their supporters are very chirpy.

St. Kilda - For being so pathetic. By winning their only flag by the slimmest of margins.

Sydney - Boring, cheats, Barry Hall getting off in the preliminary final.

West Coast - Their supports 'dynasty' talk, John Worsfold.

Western Bulldogs - succesless[/QUOTE]

Adelaide - They choke in 2 finals series and still give shit to Port for choking even though Port won a flag

Brisbane - They get salary cap concessions and they rate Justin Sherman

Carlton - Our fans overhype our young players who have proven nothing at AFL level

Collingwood - They're Collingwood

Essendon - They think they can make the 8 despite the fact they have no midfield

Fremantle - All they care about is Western Derbys, couldn't even care less that they didn't make the 8 as long as they beat the Wet Toast E-Girls (Which by the way is the gayest insult ever.. Wet Toast??)

Hawthorn - They didn't win the flag.. They haven't won a flag with this team, and given the amount of ******** supporters on here who support hawthorn.. I hope they don't win one

Kangaroos - As much as you say it needs to happen.. Daniel Wells isn't going to get that extra 5-10 possessions a game so stop saying he has to.. Also your club is doomed

Melbourne - Get some key position players that are actually good, and stop talking up shit ones like Newton and has been neitz

Port - Chad Cornes and Warren Tredrea

Richmond - They suck and always will

St Kilda - Michael Gardiner is a druggy and a criminal

West Coast - Where do i start?

Western Bulldogs - I still hate them from the Liberatore days and don't think I'll ever get over it

You're not a Carlton supporter are you?

Adelaide - Feral supporters, winning 2 undeserved flags, still crying over the 2002 preliminary final.

Brisbane - Cheats. Having to rely on the AFL's assistance to win flags. Their supporters bragging when reality tells us that they are the result of 2 failed teams.

Collingwood - We haven't been as successful as we should've been, yet we are still in your face.

Essendon - Arrogant, teeny-boppers, Matthew Lloyd, Kevin Sheedy, Matthew Knights.

Geelong - Supporters that don't realise they were very lucky to make the grand final.

Port - Supporters counting SANFL flags, Mark Williams, Tredrea, The Cornes brothers.

Richmond - Pathetic for a whole generation, yet their supporters are very chirpy.

St. Kilda - For being so pathetic. By winning their only flag by the slimmest of margins.

Western Bulldogs - succesless

Do you mean, lucky to win the premiership? We did more than just make the Grand Final! If I recall, it was the first 100+ winning margin in a GF!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Western Bulldogs - succesless
If it wasn't for our shocking innacuracy in front of goal in the 3rd quarter, we would have sewn the game up early. Get over it sooky la la's.

Funny since your 07 game plan was essentially based on ours. Mark Thompson raved about the way we went about our football in 06 and went on to successfully implement it in 07.

Funny. I've never seen Geelong use that tempo football crap that Adelaide does ad nauseum.

That was 7 years ago. Build a bridge. Heck, even Serge Silvagni saw nothing wrong with it.

And if we kicked 7.2 instead of 2.7 in the third quarter, you would've got nowhere near us.

Adelaide: Love them, but god Roo has a high voice

Brisbane: Scott brothers, rugby fans who jumped on the brisbane bandwagon 01, 02 & 03 then jumped off after 04.

Carlton: Cheats. How their fans can be so arrogant after so many years of shitness is beyond me. HEY CARLTON, you're SHIT for LIFE, deal with it!

Collingwood: Joffa, Eddie, Buckley, Malthouse - they are all complete and utter pricks - waste of oxygen. Their supporters are complete ferals and basically the entire team are ****heads.

Essendon: Dustin Fletcher, absolute tosser. No respect for his opponents and plays dirty. **** you Fletcher.

Fremantle: Their utter crapness. They will never win a flag. They wear purple and expect to gain respect. How about you actually achieve something you pathetic hacks then you'll get a bit of respect.

Geelong: Darren Milburn & Steven King. ****heads! Not to mention half my mates are Geelong fans and they're all ****heads as well. I also can never EVER beat Geelong on AFL 2006 .. I put it on easy and lost 3 times in a row, yet can beat every other team, I just don't get it.

Hawthorn: They wear poo & wee colours. Crawford. Fans becoming arrogant even tho they're still shit.

Melbourne: Neitz and his stupid lips. Always been mediocre in everything. Never really notice them thru out the season, no one really talks about them, as a matter of fact if the entire Melbourne team were killed in a plane crash, I highly doubt anyone would notice/care.

Kangaroos: Still sook and whinge about how they lost to us in 98. Guess what? We were better than you on the day and you lost, get it? Glenn Archer and his fatness. Dean Laidley just shits me to tears every time I see/hear him. He just doesn't care about anyone but himself.

Port: God where do I start? You were formed in 1997 alright? You are the 2nd oldest SA club in the AFL. Chad Cornes. Tredrea. Choco. Their feral fans. Always being jealous of their older, wealthier & superior brother .. The whole black and white argument. Collingwood are the black & white of the AFL, you're the black & white of the SANFL. You wear teal in the AFL alright you whinging little ****ers. I hate everything to do with this decade old club.

Richmond: Richardson. Nathan Brown and his legs that turn me on. How they always finish 9th - get in the 8 for once for **** sake. Their fans are also feral bogans.

St. Kilda: Again, their fans still whinge about their 97 GF loss and that we didn't deserve it. Well I got news for you Saints fans and it's all bad, we won the 1997 flag, we beat you. Adelaide > St. Kilda. Gehrig, Robert "receiver" Harvey. Hudgton crying. Toughen up.

Sydney: The avergeness of this side. Still trying to work out how in gods name they made 2 grand finals in a row and won 1 of them. They are the most average side to win a grand final in a long, long time. In for a big slides swannies, no youngsters coming up - you're ****ed. Hate their fans who know jack shit about AFL.

West Coast: Arrogant fans, Cousins, Worsfold. The fact that half of their team are criminals and should be in jail. Jakovich - I ****ing hate you. Kemp and his pansyness.

Western Bulldogs: Libba & his "goal" celebration. Haha it was a point you little hack. Their whinging fans. The fact that their fans whine about how we rape them when it comes to finals footy. The fact that they talk about how much they hate Adelaide but fail to realise that half their team is made up of South AUstralians so without us you'd be ****ed .

:):thumbsu:

I wish the Roos had a themesong that mentioned a car in it, something like 'here we go, here we go, Mazda Roos'. How cool would that be.

Adelaide - Their crowd claps like seals. They only came into the AFL because Port Adelaide were going to leave the SANFL.... if it was up to Adelaide we would still only have local based suburban competitions because they thought the SANFL was stronger than the AFL.

Brisbane - They were handed 3 fake premierships by the AFL with their salary cap and the AFL turning their back on Alistair Lynch's steroid taking in the pursuit of making QLD a football state.

Carlton - Salary Cap Cheats, John Elliott, Visy

Collingwood - Surprisingly don't hate them although Nathan Buckley was a tosser.

Essendon - Can't stop blaming the umpires but are the most favoured team in the AFL by the umps, James Hird was a great player but possibly the biggest tosser ever.. His performance on the footy show by blaming the umpires was one of the most disgraceful things I've seen and cost the Eagles the game the next week with the umpires making it up for them. No respect for this club at all.

Fremantle - The little brothers that hate you because you are successful and everything they wish they could be :D

Geelong - Tin pot backwater country town who's inhabitants have nothing in their lives apart from football and a Ford factory. Also won one of the softest premierships ever.

Hawthorn - Don't hate them

Melbourne - Used to hate them when they had Rod Grinter... now they are just laughable since they took Paul Johnson off us.

North Melbourne - These blood leeching scumbags will be dead soon enough. Can't stand their supporters blaming everyone but themselves for their clubs disgraceful financial position. If I could pay the AFL $10,000 to see this pitiful club die a painful death I would write that cheque tomorrow.

Port - Like Fremantle just more feral and less teeth.

Richmond - Can't help but feel sorry for this mob.

St. Kilda - 12 in a row during the regular season and it's time to make a DVD set to capture the moment. This tells you how pathetic this mob are but not as pathetic and foul mouthed as some of their supporters are. One of my favourite moments was after Matt Maguire had broken his leg against the Eagles and seeing a closeup of the St Kilda cheersquad chanting "Matty Maguire" *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*" Whilst getting smashed by us at Telstra dome. You would have to have gone a long way to seen a bigger collection of trailor park trash in your life than that mob doing the clapping.

Sydney - No respect like Brisbane for a club that is handed a manufactured premiership by the AFL via the salary cap. Also play the most boring football ever.

Western Bulldogs - I pity them more than anything. Chris Grant was probably the worst "star" AFL player I've ever seen.

Um, yes we do.

Adelaide - They don't wear red and white and aren't called the Sydney Swans.
Brisbane Lions - They don't wear red and white and aren't called the Sydney Swans.
Carlton - They don't wear red and white and aren't called the Sydney Swans.
Collingwood - They don't wear red and white and aren't called the Sydney Swans.
Essendon - They don't wear red and white and aren't called the Sydney Swans.
Fremantle - They don't wear red and white and aren't called the Sydney Swans.
Geelong - They don't wear red and white and aren't called the Sydney Swans.
Hawthorn - They don't wear red and white and aren't called the Sydney Swans.
Kangaroos - The scum of the Earth who tried to move in on our territory and steal our supporters. **** off.
Melbourne - They don't wear red and white and aren't called the Sydney Swans.
Port Adelaide - They don't wear red and white and aren't called the Sydney Swans.
Richmond - They don't wear red and white and aren't called the Sydney Swans.
St Kilda - They don't wear red and white and aren't called the Sydney Swans.
Sydney - We keep sticking it up you all even though you still don't rate us.
West Coast - Drug cheats and They don't wear red and white and aren't called the Sydney Swans.
Western Bulldogs - They don't wear red and white and aren't called the Sydney Swans.

Essendon - Can't stop blaming the umpires but are the most favoured team in the AFL by the umps, James Hird was a great player but possibly the biggest tosser ever.. His performance on the footy show by blaming the umpires was one of the most disgraceful things I've seen and cost the Eagles the game the next week with the umpires making it up for them. No respect for this club at all.
[youtube]bUhhHA-AJvc[/youtube]

Were the umpires the reason your mob gave us an 8 goal head start? And if they loved us so much, how come Hird didn't get a vote?

And if they loved us so much, how come Hird didn't get a vote?

You just answered your own question and why Hird was such a hated prick. Even the umpires thought he was a w***er. I even remember Mark Harvey saying when Hird came to Essendon everyone hated his guts because he was the most pompous prick they'd seen.

Remove this Banner Ad

1 reason to hate every team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back