Past #10: Jesse W Smith - 27 games for NM - traded to Saints at end '09 - 0 further games in AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Jesse Smith - Just Needs a Hug?

lol, this is gonna sound massievly noob (well i guess i am) but what are all the jesse smith xbox jokes about?

Re: Poll: who's tired of messy Jesse posts?

sorry mate krokus shits on the scorpians not by much though :)

"In 1981, after a world tour and during the recording of the Blackout album, Meine lost his voice so badly he could not even speak properly. Meine was advised by his doctor to consider another profession due to his voice problems."

Klaus nearly left the Scorpians due to the poor medical support on the East Eurpean tour to promote the album "Animal Magnetism".

Sound familiar?

Re: Poll: who's tired of messy Jesse posts?

"In 1981, after a world tour and during the recording of the Blackout album, Meine lost his voice so badly he could not even speak properly. Meine was advised by his doctor to consider another profession due to his voice problems."

Klaus nearly left the Scorpians due to the poor medical support on the East Eurpean tour to promote the album "Animal Magnetism".

Sound familiar?

Speaking of singers who lost their voice Tom Araya from Slayer had basically lost his last night - at one point a punter (who sings for a metal band) hopped on stage and took over vocal duties.

Yes, just read it as well! It looks like Jesse needs something to blame. We offered him a two year deal and he turned it down? Good luck to him at Richmond. Melbourne will take Luke Ball, so...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I missing something here.

We have:
(i) New coaching staff,
(ii) New facilities,
(iii) I understand that we have reviewed our medical staff, and
(iv) The best Admin we have ever had.

No other Club was willing to take him on in the Trade period.

Whats Pickering up to?

no great loss. we haven't had him in our best 22 now for around 18 months. although it would have been nice to get something for him during trade week, good riddance :) what an ego little jesse must have.

Yes, just read it as well! It looks like Jesse needs something to blame. We offered him a two year deal and he turned it down? Good luck to him at Richmond. Melbourne will take Luke Ball, so...

I think the main point here is "incentive based" two year contract.

I've had a gut full of this pea hearted big head. Piss him off now. Better off without him.

I wonder, seeing as Gibbo was traded because he didn't want to be part of North anymore when he was asked by Brad Scott, whether Scott said to JWS "Get out, you don't want to be here" or JWS decided "Screw the club, I'm out,"

sick of hearing about this guy and his 'potential'. Footballers need to run out onto the park to be called footballers. I've got potential too but I'm no footballer. Glad to be rid of the dead weight.

Am I missing something here.

We have:
(i) New coaching staff,
(ii) New facilities,
(iii) I understand that we have reviewed our medical staff, and
(iv) The best Admin we have ever had.

No other Club was willing to take him on in the Trade period.

Whats Pickering up to?
What an ass hole, The man seems he needs to be held by the hand :thumbsdown: sorry guys maybe the name jessie suits

I am sorry Darwin, but a manager speaks for a player. There is no way a manger would say something so outrageous as to a player not agreeing with it. It would make so sense. This is Jesse's doing and as far as I am concerned he can go and get stuffed. He has never reached his potential at Arden Street and I am sure he will fail to do so anywhere else. After all the time and money the club has put in to his rehabilitation, this isn't the first time he has tried to walk...remember the Hawthorn murmurs from the past couple of seasons? Get r**ted Jesse you weak p**ck!

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #10: Jesse W Smith - 27 games for NM - traded to Saints at end '09 - 0 further games in AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back