Player Watch #11: Luke "Two Dogs" McDonald (Part II) - Roo til end '26 - 2023/24 co captain w/ Jy

Remove this Banner Ad

Your kidding working in the Roo Shop please won’t seem again once his done.
I expect him to be Co Captain for the next 2 years hence his got 2 more years in the AFL.
His only lucky we haven’t got people at our club that are not ruthless that’s his made it so far.
It says a lot about our club and why we at the NMFC the sports biggest joke and if we lose today and next week and finish bottom questions should be asked why and try and explain that to the members.
Sick of the pats on the back and good try attitude by all within the walls at our club Time to Fu:king change or we as a club will be in the position same time next year.
That is a shit take

You should be embarrassed

Your opinion mate but a lot of people feel the same about McDonald and his played poor in half his games .
If he been at a top club he would been lucky to play half the games his played.
You have no idea.

Maybe if he was a top club he could have played the role that his skill set was suited to.

A lot of people are ****ing idiots.

I seen North players since 1975

The vitriol and shit being dispersed at a 200 game club B&F is ****ing deplorable

You my friend are a shit individual

You have no idea.

Maybe if he was a top club he could have played the role that his skill set was suited to.

A lot of people are ****ing idiots.

I seen North players since 1975

The vitriol and shit being dispersed at a 200 game club B&F is ****ing deplorable

You my friend are a shit individual
I heard Darcy Moore speak the first half of this year and he spoke about how difficult it is with even one new player in the backline and how it takes quite a while to gel with the new player in that position and to be able to trust each other. Some people just need to stop and think about what Luke’s had to deal with!

Laughable and embarrassing some of the cheap comments about Luke.

Do you want me to go through how some of those players ****ed the club either on field or disgraced the club off field?

Luke has more integrity than half the players on that list.
oh awesome, he is a good person.. I didn’t know we are looking for Australians of the year with our footballers

Good Trinity boy? *ing spare me. Private school rich elite * stains.

Yeah, like that soft marshmallow George Wardlaw!

Reminds me of a story an old Assumption College alumni used to tell about the time when Assumption was doing some philanthropy for a battling western suburban junior footy club and sent their first 18 down to play a friendly game against the westy kids. These were a pretty rough lot and they thought they could go the biff against the private school toffs. Someone forgot to tell them that Assumption players were mostly from agricultural families and they'd been throwing hay bales and shearing sheep since they were just out of nappies. In short, the fist fights didn't go well for the inner suburbs kids.

Reminds me of a story an old Assumption College alumni used to tell about the time when Assumption was doing some philanthropy for a battling western suburban junior footy club and sent their first 18 down to play a friendly game against the westy kids. These were a pretty rough lot and they thought they could go the biff against the private school toffs. Someone forgot to tell them that Assumption players were mostly from agricultural families and they'd been throwing hay bales and shearing sheep since they were just out of nappies. In short, the fist fights didn't go well for the inner suburbs kids.
Im vic country. Aint no way those pussies were throwing hay bails. They were townies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad that if he’s not noticed its a good thing.

Amazes me how a professional footballer can miss a regulation pass by 30 metres under no pressure.

2 more weeks until this shitcampaigner gets the captaincy taken off him and sees out his days in the VFL.

F*** sentiment. Time to win games of football.

Inexcusable. If it wasn't being pushed around by Darling as the hit up player, if it wasn't sploinking it OOTF ON HIS DOMINANT SIDE under no pressure in the backline, if it wasn't dropping a crucial mark 20m out from goal with 3 minutes left, if it wasn't rolling onto his left and bashing it 60m with no thought or care as to where it's going...

Seriously, as absolutely putrid a performance as there's been for a long time

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #11: Luke "Two Dogs" McDonald (Part II) - Roo til end '26 - 2023/24 co captain w/ Jy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back