Certified Legendary Thread 1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it's fine to be critical of a show, especially if you're doing more than saying "xyz is sh1t".

And even a presenter's style and delivery. It's radio after all....so eloqution and tone can be taught and trained, and is an important part of the finished 'product' (for me at least). Maybe there's a little grey area there.

Don't think it's okay to get personal - references to someone's physical charactetistics, personal history, family members etc.

I've tried to be better over time.

Commenting on someone’s personal being including their physical characteristics in an argument is a classic indication you’re losing or lost the debate.

Family members of theirs is off limits imo.

Commenting on someone’s personal being including their physical characteristics in an argument is a classic indication you’re losing or lost the debate.

So saying 2 people including a Father getting suspended for abuse is not on ?

Yeah they don't like that. Once Grubby and Richard Stubbs were having drive-by's at ScoMo's faith, really nasty, snide comments, so I posted on their FB page something along the lines of , "would Richard care to elucidate on the why's and wherefores of his divorce and the alleged reason he left the ABC?" {personal matters, like ScoMo's faith} and you know what they did? They went and blocked me! :huh:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah they don't like that. Once Grubby and Richard Stubbs were having drive-by's at ScoMo's faith, really nasty, snide comments, so I posted on their FB page something along the lines of , "would Richard care to elucidate on the why's and wherefores of his divorce and the alleged reason he left the ABC?" {personal matters, like ScoMo's faith} and you know what they did? They went and blocked me! :huh:
Ha. I don’t mind listening to those two, but I reckon they’re definitely a couple of closet “self-high-raters” (for want of a less nasty term), especially Grubby. I’m sure he thinks him and Dee Dee should still be doing that FM breakfast show from which they got the flick many years ago. Similar to John Blackman, et al, he’s from the era when radio DJs were much bigger stars/celebrities, so he swans around in his old Jag like it’s 1965 and he’s Don Lunn and Stan Rofe combined :grinv1:

Last edited:
:arrowup::arrowup::arrowup::arrowup::arrowup::arrowup::arrowup::arrowup::arrowup::arrowup::arrowup::arrowup::arrowup::arrowup::arrowup::arrowup::arrowup:

hmmmm, could be the old 'divide and conquer' operation goin on here ? not 100% sure but hes either a legitimate crim or a member of an established political(criminal) family that have a finger in the pie on some level here,or both,n my monies on BOTH going by the quality of production spent on this story

how embarrassing for SEN or should that be how "telling"🤨

New ratings today. As with the last survey, there's not much change. Dwayne is still the worst, and big lols again that the evening slot, hosted by relative no-names, is noticeably the best rater :tongueoutv1:

View attachment 1735316
I still reckon these are wrong if it has the evenings , shame about Shane , reckoned he had too many texts today

New ratings today. As with the last survey, there's not much change. Dwayne is still the worst, and big lols again that the evening slot, hosted by relative no-names, is noticeably the best rater :tongueoutv1:

View attachment 1735316

3AW's continued popularity always stumps me, I find anything on there other than the footy, sleep inducing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread 1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back