1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone tried the SEN stadium app at the MCG for commentary without delay? Whenever I've tried it either doesn't connect at all, or connects then drops out every few minutes- probably depending on crowd size. I still bring my old-fashioned radio along to games despite all the promises of SEN stadium!

Has anyone tried the SEN stadium app at the MCG for commentary without delay? Whenever I've tried it either doesn't connect at all, or connects then drops out every few minutes- probably depending on crowd size. I still bring my old-fashioned radio along to games despite all the promises of SEN stadium!
The only time it's worked well for me was from 1/4 time onwards Carlton v Brisbane.
Most of the time I get the same experience as you have.

The icing on the cake was watching the last quarter of Blues v Doggies whilst listening to Lions v Bombers

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dermott Brereton on SEN for The Countdown Friday nights is not great. He has a way of tricking people into thinking he's saying something insightful but he's just talking about obvious things me and you already know. It's like he thinks he's a poet the way he expresses his opinion. Been doing it for years, I'm on to him.

dwayne defending allegation cornes is a shock jock because he "gets a lot of things right" Furthermore cornes opinions are stated on other football shows the day after shows he knows what he's talking about. the caller was correct in stating that cornes creates shit to talk about otherwise media like sen would be dead

dwayne defending allegation cornes is a shock jock because he "gets a lot of things right" Furthermore cornes opinions are stated on other football shows the day after shows he knows what he's talking about. the caller was correct in stating that cornes creates s**t to talk about otherwise media like sen would be dead
Shane SAID HE SHOULD MOVE TO 7

I wonder who the caller to OTB
I love a dumped call.
They don't always make it....I remember a bloke rang up once from an obscure country town and they asked him to expand on the place "are there any pubs there?" - "... yeah there's one good one. You get a bit of mutton there in the afternoons..." clonk...Hutchy did that thing of acting- indignant-but-trying-not-to-laugh 😕

I wonder who the caller to OTB was going to name as "that old paedophile" in his story before the call was dumped?

Fingers should have been on the dump button quicker after he used the description "big black African" moments earlier.

I love a dumped call.
It was Neil Sedaka. It's on the podcast, 20m25s into it. He thought he was being funny.

For those who didn't hear it, they were talking about "encounters with celebrities that you didn't recognize".
He said he was waiting for his girlfriend in the restaurant of a fancy hotel when "a big, black African security guard told me that the gentlemen at table 7 would like me to join him for breakfast. I looked over and saw some old fella there, and I said 'who's THAT old paedophile?' He said, 'I suggest you call him that. That's Mr Neil Sedaka'"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back