Past #12: Lindsay Thomas - released by NM to pursue rookie list spot at PA - thx4 everything Lindsay

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread is distasteful.

The poor bloke busts his ass and gets smashed incessantly... Is a true shinboner.

If everyone wanted to win as much as Lindsay we'd be a better team.

You're lucky you don't sit where I sit.

'COME ON HUNGRY' = every possession.

This thread is distasteful.

The poor bloke busts his ass and gets smashed incessantly... Is a true shinboner.

If everyone wanted to win as much as Lindsay we'd be a better team.

Also, loved his response when Petrie got decked. Sprinted there like a man possessed to support his teammate despite being the smallest man on the ground.

Love Lindsay. People say he had a quiet game, but I can think of 3 assists off the top of my head plus a goal.

You're lucky you don't sit where I sit.

'COME ON HUNGRY' = every possession.

True. Also, would be uncomfortable for both of you, although infinitely filmable.

I love Lindsay, but geez he makes it hard to love him!

I hate his ducking, staging shit. I hate that every injury is played up to it's full value. I hate the little cheap ones he gives after a missed tackle, and I hate the brain farts resulting in suspension.

Wish he'd just keep his feet, go for the footy and chase hard. He'd be the AA small forward if he just worried about the fundamentals.

I love Lindsay, but geez he makes it hard to love him!

I hate his ducking, staging shit. I hate that every injury is played up to it's full value. I hate the little cheap ones he gives after a missed tackle, and I hate the brain farts resulting in suspension.

Wish he'd just keep his feet, go for the footy and chase hard. He'd be the AA small forward if he just worried about the fundamentals.
I have said this multiple times. Every time i cop heaps of shit and people accuse me of not being a true supporter. I cant stand L Thomas - i wish brad dropped him as soon as he started flopping around on the ground like a tool, its too late now though.

I cant stand L Thomas

You lose any credibility when you add that to your overall critique of our best forward. Some of his add-ons may not be to everyone's liking but to state that you "can't stand" the bloke who throws himself about with reckless abandon without a moments thought to his own welfare, all whilst producing more effectively than any other forward we have, renders the rest of your contribution re. LT null and void afaic. The bloke bleeds royal blue and white FFS!

Hands down one of the Top 3 entertaining players in the AFL regardless if you loathe his 'OTT' antics or not. Brings pure THEATRE to the game rather be a run of the mill player going thru the motions in a dull contest.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too many cry-baby critics watch AFL with double standards.:rolleyes: As much as I continue to state Joel Selwood is one of the SMARTEST players out there because he continues to fudge the flawed interpretations (that's right, interpretations = different rules for different players) yet doesn't cop the flak like LT... but how about Stevie J? Another who is just as 'entertaining in his own right' (Top 4) who cops it abit.. but who F******* cares!!! Let these entertainers put on their show. We need to see something worth getting EXCITED about not be told ...play X got 36 possessions again.. whoopy do. Game isn't the same as it was.. I use to enjoy the 'mixed bag of goofiness/ brilliance' from the mercurial Corey Jones but he couldn't go that next level... LT shows signs he can. Most folk can't appreciate that.

You lose any credibility when you add that to your overall critique of our best forward. Some of his add-ons may not be to everyone's liking but to state that you "can't stand" the bloke who throws himself about with reckless abandon without a moments thought to his own welfare, all whilst producing more effectively than any other forward we have, renders the rest of your contribution re. LT null and void afaic. The bloke bleeds royal blue and white FFS!
No excuse me - i have every right to express my opinion. I dont like squibs - its just a trait that i hate. Yeah he can kick goals sometimes, but right now hes better known as a professional diver than an A grade small forward, and i find that sad.

Too many cry-baby critics watch AFL with double standards.:rolleyes: As much as I continue to state Joel Selwood is one of the SMARTEST players out there because he continues to fudge the flawed interpretations (that's right, interpretations = different rules for different players) yet doesn't cop the flak like LT... but how about Stevie J? Another who is just as 'entertaining in his own right' (Top 4) who cops it abit.. but who F******* cares!!! Let these entertainers put on their show. We need to see something worth getting EXCITED about not be told ...play X got 36 possessions again.. whoopy do. Game isn't the same as it was.. I use to enjoy the 'mixed bag of goofiness/ brilliance' from the mercurial Corey Jones but he couldn't go that next level... LT shows signs he can. Most folk can't appreciate that.
Dont kid yourself - LT takes diving and playing up free kicks to a new level.

No excuse me - i have every right to express my opinion. I dont like squibs - its just a trait that i hate. Yeah he can kick goals sometimes, but right now hes better known as a professional diver than an A grade small forward, and i find that sad.

A "squib" LT is definitely not, whatever your opinion of his other antics. To equate him to a squib is to out yourself as clueless.

Had a "debate" with Bulldogs flog at the ground re: Lindsay. Apparently "dives to avoid contact" , yeah Right!!!!! "You'd love him in your team" denied, of course. Love the bloke, bleeds Blue & White, and no one goes harder when it's their turn!!!!!!! Absolute gun!!!!!!!!

A North supporter taking on heavy handed cops...Was extraordinary. The poor bloke lost his mind (not sure it was there to begin with) but as you know, you wear our colours and it's brothers in arms and all that shit, but... He was not well. Was giving the cops and his missus and frightful spray being held back by his mates.

Our football club drives people insane. Yesterday was proof.

A North supporter taking on heavy handed cops...Was extraordinary. The poor bloke lost his mind (not sure it was there to begin with) but as you know, you wear our colours and it's brothers in arms and all that shit, but... He was not well. Was giving the cops and his missus and frightful spray being held back by his mates.

Our football club drives people insane. Yesterday was proof.
Good to see Teffy back amongst it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #12: Lindsay Thomas - released by NM to pursue rookie list spot at PA - thx4 everything Lindsay

Remove this Banner Ad

Back