Traded #12: Stewart Crameri - Traded to Footscray for pick 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: #12: Stewart Crameri - Beastly performance V Carlton; but needs to get hold of Lloydy

anyone else cover their eyes when he had the set shot 12metres out directly in front??

Wayne Carey should be able to help him with the goal kicking its really the only thing he needs, the bloke is a gun!!!

Re: #12: Stewart Crameri - Beastly performance V Carlton; but needs to get hold of Lloydy

CONGRATULATIONS ESSENDON

I enjoy the tankers getting thumped - Doesnt matter who does the thumping.

Awesome effort, Lets hope fremantle can do the same to the cheats next week.

Great contested marking and an impossible match-up. Amazing watching he and Waite trade behinds early!

anyone else cover their eyes when he had the set shot 12metres out directly in front?
Haha yep.

11 scoring shots though, Jesus Christ.

28 scoring shots in 4 games.

Looking good. Looking pretttaaaaaay good.

I love the heart of this guy! Great hands, good speed and he's an absolute tank:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A poster on the Collingwood board said that he's probably the most in form forward in the comp today. I'm inclined to agree. If he can get the goal-kicking yips out of his system then we may just have a superstar on our hands.

Was comical by the end of the game... both Carlton's total inability to stop Crameri having a shot at goal, and Crameri's inability to kick straight when he did have a shot! Look out everyone if he finds the middle consistently. 5.6 is reminiscent of those big days out Ablett Snr or Buddy used to have, with 10+ shots at goal. Awesome.

Safe to assume he leads the comp in shots on goal.

3 ahead of Franklin :cool:

he's so unique..... i'm trying to think of a player to compare him too...

hes 6.2 and so strong in the air.. dosent lose alot of 1 on 1's

He's lightneing quick.... he has a massive boot on him.. maybe a little yippy from close in but he can just roost it from 60..

and he is tough as nails

i'd hate to have to match up on him.

the only player i can kind of think of is jarrod molloy but tracking better at this stage.

anyone think of any comparison players that hes like?

Strongly recall someone on the Carlton board saying that Crameri "isn't a full forward's arseh*le".

Amazing.

If he had've kicked straight, he would have kicked nine or ten and we'd be talking about the best performance by an Essendon forward since...probably about 2003.

Strongly recall someone on the Carlton board saying that Crameri "isn't a full forward's arseh*le".

Amazing.

If he had've kicked straight, he would have kicked nine or ten and we'd be talking about the best performance by an Essendon forward since...probably about 2003.

I just hope we don't end up saying this every week. Looked real nervy in his approaches for those close set shots and just tried to guide it through.

he's so unique..... i'm trying to think of a player to compare him too...

hes 6.2 and so strong in the air.. dosent lose alot of 1 on 1's

what is his official height :confused:

I had this debate with some mates a couple of weeks ago and found out his height on the mobile as being 185cm and 93kg but the EFC website lists him at 186cm and 95kg and then this website which tends to be the most accurate (most of the time) has him listed at 190cm and 85kg http://fanfooty.com.au/aflteams/essendonbombers/

He's a bloody gun as looks and plays like KPF but he moves so good at ground level, combination of Hurley/Porplyzia imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded #12: Stewart Crameri - Traded to Footscray for pick 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Back