Traded #12: Stewart Crameri - Traded to Footscray for pick 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: #12: Stewart Crameri - Beastly performance V Carlton; but needs to get hold of Lloydy

what is his official height :confused:

I had this debate with some mates a couple of weeks ago and found out his height on the mobile as being 185cm and 93kg but the EFC website lists him at 186cm and 95kg and then this website which tends to be the most accurate (most of the time) has him listed at 190cm and 85kg http://fanfooty.com.au/aflteams/essendonbombers/

He's a bloody gun as looks and plays like KPF but he moves so good at ground level, combination of Hurley/Porplyzia imo.
190cm & 95kg is correct.
And that's according to a poster, on another site, who is very close to the family.

Re: #12: Stewart Crameri - Beastly performance V Carlton; but needs to get hold of Lloydy

He has actually been weaponised also.

191 cm and 99 kilos at beginning of season, he tends to take off a few kilos during season.

:)

Also working out the boot thingy. Which ones are right for him.

:rolleyes:

According to Robbo, our leading goalkicker from last year has gone ahead of a guy who spent half of last year in defense as our best forward.

Who knew?

ahhh yeh...thought he looked bigger than 185 & 87 or so kg's.

Awesome start to the year by Essendon, now just got to manage your players from here on in as you realistically can give most a 1 week rest now that your 2 games clear and healthy % in top 4.

Needs to run out to the left Buddy style.. always hooks it when he misses...

He's gotta get a proper routine sorted. All the close ones he missed were off a few steps, trying to guide it. Should've have gone back to 35 and kicked from 20

he was cramping at times.. maybe that affected his run in and a few of the misses?

that being said i do like him from outside 50 more than in close.. a bit like hille.. when they have to boom it .. it usaully goes straight.

He has actually been weaponised also.

191 cm and 99 kilos at beginning of season, he tends to take off a few kilos during season.

:)
Shit, is that right?

That's Fevola size, minus the puppy fat.

"Brute of a boy".

He's gotta get a proper routine sorted. All the close ones he missed were off a few steps, trying to guide it. Should've have gone back to 35 and kicked from 20

This. Has zero momentum going through the ball when he walks up, needs to get it sorted. Happy to be corrected on this, but I don't remember him doing it in previous years?

he's so unique..... i'm trying to think of a player to compare him too...

hes 6.2 and so strong in the air.. dosent lose alot of 1 on 1's

He's lightneing quick.... he has a massive boot on him.. maybe a little yippy from close in but he can just roost it from 60..

and he is tough as nails

i'd hate to have to match up on him.

the only player i can kind of think of is jarrod molloy but tracking better at this stage.

anyone think of any comparison players that hes like?
He's actually 6'3". 6'0" is 183, 6'1" is 185.5, 6'2" is 187 and 6'3" is 189.5 common myth
This. Has zero momentum going through the ball when he walks up, needs to get it sorted. Happy to be corrected on this, but I don't remember him doing it in previous years?
He's always done that

he's so unique..... i'm trying to think of a player to compare him too...

hes 6.2 and so strong in the air.. dosent lose alot of 1 on 1's

He's lightneing quick.... he has a massive boot on him.. maybe a little yippy from close in but he can just roost it from 60..

and he is tough as nails

i'd hate to have to match up on him.

the only player i can kind of think of is jarrod molloy but tracking better at this stage.

anyone think of any comparison players that hes like?

Maybe Aaron Hamill? The major difference between Crameri and the guys who he is built like and plays in a similar manner to is that he hits the scoreboard much more.

ive never seen him get any sort of momentum from a set shot its always been 2 or 3 steps then kick needs to get a routine last game i think he even took one of his hands off the ball pointed and to the mark during his walk up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a find...

Was debating with a mate a couple of weeks ago that i'd take my duo of Hurls and Crameri over Pods and Hawkins. Most in the room had a good laugh not really getting what Crameri is now.

So many strings to his bow, you'd be happy with him as a top 10 draft pick let alone a rookie that probably only got a chance because of the Bendigo allignment.

ive never seen him get any sort of momentum from a set shot its always been 2 or 3 steps then kick needs to get a routine last game i think he even took one of his hands off the ball pointed and to the mark during his walk up

Has definately started slow but they'll no doubt work on this. I think he was pretty good with his kicking last year. He does seem to be poking at it and as you said, is coming off a very short run up.

He sprays them worse when he gets more speed up, looked like last year they made a deliberate attempt to get him to slow right down even when kicking on the run. I think the 2-3 steps works for him but his shoulders need to be further over the ball, would be getting the Plugger tapes out to copy.

Will he play against WC?

Re: #12: Stewart Crameri - Knock to the knee and shin, should be OK for West Coast (Hird)

Hope Karma catches up with merrett for all of his thuggery, either that or crameri returns the favour next time we play them.

Re: #12: Stewart Crameri - Knock to the knee and shin, should be OK for West Coast (Hird)

#1 for scoring shots for the year at the moment :thumbsu:

I'm not sure if it's been touched on or not, but my god he is slow to make decisions sometimes.

I shall believe nothing until I see who runs out onto the field next week.

0% chance he will play. Again the club can't be honest.. he is gone for at least 2-3 weeks according to reliable source.

Hurley is only 20% chance to play according to same source (considering he was going to miss a week at best..)

just heard Hamilton on SEN say no ligament damage but he still sore

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded #12: Stewart Crameri - Traded to Footscray for pick 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Back