Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4x B&F, 3x AA, 2x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player (formerly)

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, I've removed about three pages of posts.

Please do not use this thread to speculate about Oliver's private life – medical or otherwise.

Regardless of the veracity of your rumour, or what you know/have heard, if it's not public knowledge, just don't post it.

I don't want to turn this place into Demonland, but if you can't see the potential harm that this sort of rumour-spreading can cause (regardless of your intentions), then perhaps it's best if you take a bit of a break.

Thanks.

I'm sure he was just picking up Joel Smith for a night out...
What an idiot, doesn't learn from his mistakes, how many chances does he thinks he deserves.
Wouldn't even be mad if we trade him out at the end of the season now.

Clayton clearly has a very limited understanding of consequences and cause and effect. Not his fault he can’t weigh up difficult decisions like whether you should look where you’re kicking it before you kick it.

I'm sure he was just picking up Joel Smith for a night out...
What an idiot, doesn't learn from his mistakes, how many chances does he thinks he deserves.
Wouldn't even be mad if we trade him out at the end of the season now.
So driving without licence is your tipping point?

I drove unlicensed for 2 and half years. It was weirdly enjoyable. Just had to keep your head on a swivel.

Got close to being busted numerous times by cops coming the opposite direction and doing U turn's to pull me over, luckily I was in spots where I had off roads and laneways to dodge them once I saw they were coming. Parked up someone's driveway once and watched them go flying past. Thrilling stuff. Really got the adrenaline pumping. 👍
To be fair to cops, they hardly ever stop Range Rovers. 😀

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're ******* sensitive bunch. It's places like 'Land' that paints our supporter base as one of the softest and cringiest going around.
Tell me about it. I got crticised on that site for calling Jordon a mediocre player (I was actually being generous if anything). Yet those same idiots who criticised me had the audacity to bash Lachie Hunter, who was clearly our best wingman this year.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Clayton didn’t even know he wasn’t allowed to drive, I only found out I couldn’t because my wife bitched at me when I came home with a couple of whopper meals.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Clayton didn’t even know he wasn’t allowed to drive, I only found out I couldn’t because my wife bitched at me when I came home with a couple of whopper meals.
Rookie mistake. You should have asked her if she wanted something.

Please regale me with more tales about how strangers hurt your feelings on the internet.

Having a moan about Land is hardly displaying hurt feelings. Its more for a laugh. Weird "youre soft, harden up" flex.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4x B&F, 3x AA, 2x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player (formerly)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back