AFL Player #13: Nik Cox 🦄 - Re-signs to 2026 - 24/7

Remove this Banner Ad

He needs extra girth not inches .
It’s not the size that matters but how we use him.

At the moment he fills a hole out wide and it seems to be his MCG spot. He covers that area back and forth over and over and over again. He seems to have amazing endurance which is what the fans want. He only stops when the climax comes which is a tribute to his understanding of the game.

At the moment he fills a hole out wide and it seems to be his MCG spot. He covers that area back and forth over and over and over again. He seems to have amazing endurance which is what the fans want. He only stops when the climax comes which is a tribute to his understanding of the game.
Hopefully the days of getting pulled out early are now behind him.

Fits in the team pretty well as a your classic Ruck/Forward.

Nice mix that he can play a more medium HHF role and has good pressure.

Finding a mix with Caddy CHF Jones Wing Cox Ruck/Forward has been one of the best parts of the season for me as it means we can fit all our talented talls at the same time
Weird that he was 200cm when we drafted him but hasn't since put on a cm or two. He still seemed to be able to win taps, even double-handed. I'm interested to know how well he jumps.

Weird that he was 200cm when we drafted him but hasn't since put on a cm or two. He still seemed to be able to win taps, even double-handed. I'm interested to know how well he jumps.
I remember him taking a screamer during his first preseason in an intraclub game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like what Cox is doing for us right now - but I fear his ability to perform as he gets older. Can see him struggle to get up for the big game as he ages.

You totally had that ready before we even drafted him!

Is this thread about Nik Cox or an advertisement for Pilot?
Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

AFL Player #13: Nik Cox 🦄 - Re-signs to 2026 - 24/7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back