Player Watch #15: Dylan Stephens

Remove this Banner Ad

I legitimately dont know what we do here.

We've paid him too much for too long to bury him in the VFL till end of contract. He is untradable. We absolutely cannot afford to pay him out. We play him and he plays the exact same way every single time.

We know we have a problem - what can we do about it?

Is the club trolling him?

In the latest quiz, where you match a player with a type of cheese, this is the one that matches with Dylan Stephens...

Anyone at all?
In our VFL team. Saw his face pop up last night in the losing 2022 Swans GF team. And then thinking how easy it was for Swans to let him go with Gulden and McInernary so dominate on their wings. He is a better kick that those 2 IMHO, but has none of their heart and hardness at the ball. I hope the coaching team can play him into some role playing position for the best of the team. He did have some QTRs last year where your thinking “OK there is something to work with here”.

In our VFL team. Saw his face pop up last night in the losing 2022 Swans GF team. And then thinking how easy it was for Swans to let him go with Gulden and McInernary so dominate on their wings. He is a better kick that those 2 IMHO, but has none of their heart and hardness at the ball. I hope the coaching team can play him into some role playing position for the best of the team. He did have some QTRs last year where your thinking “OK there is something to work with here”.

A better kick than Gulden? Having a laugh aren’t you?

I legitimately dont know what we do here.

We've paid him too much for too long to bury him in the VFL till end of contract. He is untradable. We absolutely cannot afford to pay him out. We play him and he plays the exact same way every single time.

We know we have a problem - what can we do about it?
How much are we paying him?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #15: Dylan Stephens

Remove this Banner Ad

Back