AFL Player #18: Lewis Hayes - Re-signs until 2026 - 24/7

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking at him today you can see he has the broad shoulders and will be a bit of a beast but he is still building. Nick Bryan had his number in the one on one marking drills and Nick is not known for his brute strength. If there are no injuries I do not see him play more than 3 or 4 games. He play. He is just not ready yet IMO which is no real shock for a young KPD.

Looking at him today you can see he has the broad shoulders and will be a bit of a beast but he is still building. Nick Bryan had his number in the one on one marking drills and Nick is not known for his brute strength. If there are no injuries I do not see him play more than 3 or 4 games. He play. He is just not ready yet IMO which is no real shock for a young KPD.
This level of forward planning is good
By the time mckay slows down, he should be pushing him out

With any luck, hayes and reid as our key pillars will be the hurley/hooker combo of the near future

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be Brand/Reid/Eyre but here we are

Jokes. Josh Eyre was not gonna make it. Brand was stiff but hear he lacked desire
So bad that the Pies signed him despite him doing a 10 week hamstring. He was a better KPD prospect than Brand. He got cut by us to bring Walla back. As much as I was not overly against brining Walla back it was the wrong call looking back.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #18: Lewis Hayes - Re-signs until 2026 - 24/7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back