Senior 18. Sam Walsh

Remove this Banner Ad

This guy is our Connor McDavid, will drag us back into the finals off his own back. Just hope he has the support crew to assist.

the comment doubts itself...................................................................................you say he will drag us in to the finals off his own back..............just leave it there, no need to say "Just hope he has the support crew to assist". that kills the first half of the post

the comment doubts itself...................................................................................you say he will drag us in to the finals off his own back..............just leave it there, no need to say "Just hope he has the support crew to assist". that kills the first half of the post

Oh I meant to assist in winning the premiership. McDavid (and to an extent Draisaitl) can get the Oilers to the playoffs, but there isn't enough depth to win the Stanley Cup.

Walsh (like Judd before him) can get us to the finals, but he'll need help to go all the way.

I was and remain on the Rankine bandwagon, but by golly he shook my faith in that call today in the best possible manner.

Looked a million bucks for a 1st year (1st game) player. Got a feeling he might average 20 touches a game as a 1st year player, which puts him in a class above most of the great mids of our generation.

Looking forward to him getting a few years and some games into his legs and filling out a bit.

Heres hoping he continues to make me look foolish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i want a list of who actually went to yesterday's praccy match. I want to check it against the people who I'm going to meet in the next 20 years who claim to have been at the kids first hit out.
Having that engraved on my tombstone..that will make it true...I was there
but I wasnt......

Whatever needs doing to ensure this guy doesn’t get a serious or recurring injuries please do!!

We now have 5 bona fide mids that just don’t fumble at all no matter what pressure they’re under - Cripps, Walsh, Fisher, Murph, SPS and a couple more that aren’t far behind in Dow, Kennedy.

Walsh, Fisher, Murph and SPS have elite disposal. Cripps also has elite hands, then Diw, Kennedy need to improve disposal by foot and hand but not disastrous by any means.

I can’t possibly make comment on Setterfield yet.

It’s coming along nicely!!

Last edited:

Senior 18. Sam Walsh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back