Player Watch #19: Griffin 'Gus the Goose-stepper’ Logue - will undergo a wrist reconstruction this week and be sidelined for 3-4 months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Structurally we are a far better team with Logue in it.

This is it. The flexibility it gives us with talls is enormous. While I think Comben should have gone back in the third, man it was great seeing him bullock through and kick a little bag.

Had Curnow covered for strength.
How he kicked 4 is beyond me. Have to be proud of that.

Hopefully between Logue and Corr we can cover those campaigners. It’s the umps
who f*** us.

That howler to Archer changed the momentum of the game.

Yeah it did.

He wasn't anywhere near as underdone as I thought he would be.

Pressure is a thing that builds on other pressure and that turn over was absolutely a release valve for them that sparked them on.

Is what it is, he'll be better for the run.

Wish we were getting him back in round 3 rather than round 19. Probably would have changed the complexion of our season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who f*** us.

The very definition of a sliding doors moment.

who f*** us.

True - but not going to hold it against him given it was his first game back.

Also numerous...decisions...during the game that halted potential momentum swings that didn't help...

41:48

"Welcome back to Griffin Logue. So important for what North Melbourne want to do moving forward. No other player [this round] had greater impact with their defensive actions."

The very definition of a sliding doors moment.
(David Attenborough as narrator):

Meanwhile, shortly after logging into his Bigfooty account Damien Barrett is feeling confused. He briefly considers researching what a 'sliding doors' moment actually means. But, after an uncomfortable period of self-reflection, he quickly discards that idea and continues sticking pins into his North Melbourne teddy bear instead.

Jeez we got a bargain with Griff - more great work by Brady Rawlings.

(David Attenborough as narrator):

Meanwhile, shortly after logging into his Bigfooty account Damien Barrett is feeling confused. He briefly considers researching what a 'sliding doors' moment actually means. But, after an uncomfortable period of self-reflection, he quickly discards that idea and continues sticking pins into his North Melbourne teddy bear instead.
Brilliant comment - great work Gumbie Frankleton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #19: Griffin 'Gus the Goose-stepper’ Logue - will undergo a wrist reconstruction this week and be sidelined for 3-4 months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back