Player Watch #19: Griffin 'Gus the Goose-stepper’ Logue - will undergo a wrist reconstruction this week and be sidelined for 3-4 months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Looked good and a class above

Played the first 3 quarters and sat out the last

Full game this week

Then afl the week after when vfl have the bye
9th of July will be 1 year since he got injured.
Reckon 1 more VFL game than bring him in against the Suns.

Looked good and a class above

Played the first 3 quarters and sat out the last

Full game this week

Then afl the week after when vfl have the bye
The 37 VFL byes per year can **** OFF. It's a serious annoyance of mine and this is a prime example why. If he's still not quite at the starting line after next week then what? We play him underdone? He sits out a week? It's just stupid.

I know one of the reasons he came to us was because his best footy was in defence…. But our backline is kind of clicking at the moment with certain players playing career best footy.

We have a void at CHF. Do we see Gus thrown forward?

I know one of the reasons he came to us was because his best footy was in defence…. But our backline is kind of clicking at the moment with certain players playing career best footy.

We have a void at CHF. Do we see Gus thrown forward?
No
He replaces Dawson and will be a big upgrade

Dawson is solid depth

Would love to see him back this week, but wouldn’t mind giving him another week in the vfl to get match fit considering that our defence is working well together at the moment.

Do we bring him back this week on the smaller SCG or go conservative & give him one more week in the VFL then bring him back to play against Carlton at Marvel?

Do we bring him back this week on the smaller SCG or go conservative & give him one more week in the VFL then bring him back to play against Carlton at Marvel?

VFL bye last week suggests he may need another run after the week off.

The fact he had some hamstring issues before returning might make the medicos extra conservative.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has been look very rusty in the VFL so not putting massive expectations on him but just excited to have him back out there.

Bloody love this bloke. Just super reliable down back and never seems to panic.

Just gonna repost this from June 2023 because nothing has changed. ♥️

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #19: Griffin 'Gus the Goose-stepper’ Logue - will undergo a wrist reconstruction this week and be sidelined for 3-4 months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back