Player Watch #19: Griffin 'Gus the Goose-stepper’ Logue - will undergo a wrist reconstruction this week and be sidelined for 3-4 months.

Remove this Banner Ad

No training at all this week, managed or carrying something?

Didn’t even warm up today at Arden St and just walked laps with the rehab guys (C Taylor) before leaving the track.

Cant see how he could possible play off the back of not getting into a jog all week…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

On a sour note, defender Griffin Logue has been ruled out due to a wrist injury.

I thought it was noticeable that it occurred (or was aggravated if prior incident) in the Geelong game. Winced at a contest in 1st half I think and was trying to play protecting the wrist after. Dropped a simple mark at one point as a result. Was surprised he wasnt subbed. Hopefully its not too many weeks as we have looked way better with him out there the last two weeks.

A reconstruction! Thanks in advance to all the smart replies I will get but do we know what incident in game caused this? Poor Logue can't take a trick :(

As Clarko said during his presser last week, he will be 100% ready to go for the start of preseason. So as bad as it is, it's not really going to cost him or the club much down time.

It's the best out of a shit situation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Call it for what it is, been a disaster to date. 17 games in 2 seasons as a valuable FA for the club. Played some good games however also struggled in some.

Not his fault as outside his control; however desperately need a full season in 2025 of consistently good form.

It’s unlucky.

A reconstruction! Thanks in advance to all the smart replies I will get but do we know what incident in game caused this? Poor Logue can't take a trick :(
Really disappointed in the lack of smart replies, therefore… I believe Griffin Logue injured his wrist watching the Women's Beach Volleyball.

Shit for him after all that work.
Bright side he will be fully ready before the Christmas break and I'm assuming can do a heap of conditioning work once recovered from surgery. Shouldn't be anything near as bad as the impact of the ACL but rough to miss so much time.

Really disappointed in the lack of smart replies, therefore… I believe Griffin Logue injured his wrist watching the Women's Beach Volleyball.
He must've been really invested to punch a wall hard enough to injure himself over the result

Edit: oh right gotcha now

Shit for him after all that work.
Bright side he will be fully ready before the Christmas break and I'm assuming can do a heap of conditioning work once recovered from surgery. Shouldn't be anything near as bad as the impact of the ACL but rough to miss so much time.
The conditioning needs to also include keeping away from Zurhaar's place. A fair man of the tooth, apparently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #19: Griffin 'Gus the Goose-stepper’ Logue - will undergo a wrist reconstruction this week and be sidelined for 3-4 months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back