Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch

Remove this Banner Ad

Going back to GC. Heard it from Scoop
Show me an article

do it jewish GIF

I just read the latest injury report. Am I right in my understanding that Lynch missed the majority of two seasons due to hamstring injuries/issues? How is that even possible?

Edit: Just learnt that 2023 was due to a broken foot. My error. Apologies.

Last edited:
I just read the latest injury report. Am I right in my understanding that Lynch missed the majority of two seasons due to hamstring injuries/issues? How is that even possible?
IMG_5027.gif

Its not right, 2023 broken foot, complete freak accident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Tommy is 32 in October, and has played only 8 games in the last two seasons, how much footy does he have left? 🤔
Hopefully 11 games. He's still on 89. Need those 2 metre tall sons in the future.

If Tommy is 32 in October, and has played only 8 games in the last two seasons, how much footy does he have left? 🤔
Only Maths teachers or students can tell us that. Injuries or not his leadership for the younger players is worthwhile.

about time we made a smart decision,
good call to ice him.
as for 25' who the hell knows, can only hope with big tommy now

Its not right, 2023 broken foot, complete freak accident.
The biggest issue with the broken foot is the club only has one moon boot so have to share it around

Hopefully 11 games. He's still on 89. Need those 2 metre tall sons in the future.

My thoughts exactly. Who knows though Richo said earlier in the year that all this time off could potentially extend Lynches career by virtue of having 2 years off?

I can envision a day where they add preseason and international/rep games to players tallies. Cotchin received AFL life membership for 300 games whilst only on 280ish games. It's ridiculous they count on the ledger in that regard only? Would benefit us as plenty like Leon Cameron, Michael Gale and Nathan Brown just fell short of 100 games at Punt Rd.

I've forgotten him...oh yeah he goes alright. He'd be handy up forward.
for a higher number of games played than 4.
we need:
a) a miracle
b) change of fitness staff
c) all of the above.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back