Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch

Remove this Banner Ad

What club in their right mind goes after a bloke nearly mid 30's that hasn't played for 2 seasons?
I just don't see how there's people out there thinking it's a good idea.

Love Lynchy, hope he stays and gets back on the park next year. His 2022 season was fantastic and when he's up and about he definitely makes us a force to be reckoned with.

Could be permanently broken Lynchy!! At his age and the multiple injuries he’s had , even the best fitness coach in the universe mightn’t be able to put humpty dumpty back together again

So what do we do? Keep him on the list to play a dozen games (optimistic) and mentor our young forwards or look long term??
Trading Lynch, paying his salary for a 1st round draft pick, on top of Martin, Grimes, Pickett, Baker, Bolton, Rioli, Graham. Is too much this year. Out of contract next year, we need to retain him.
Any kid KPF we draft will take time.

He could still kick long this year. He's never been fast. Not much game time last 2 years, so saved on wear and tear.

He just needs to be on the ground. RFC 60 inside 50s in the Gold Coast game, for 10 goals.

Lynch kicking 3. Making life easier for the 2nd, 3rd talls. instant improvement. Smalls have got someone to crumb from.

If he can't get on the park again, I'd rather we take that risk.

Lynch for petracca F U Melbourne.

Hearing the news on fetracca and hearing him talk about his experience with the occasional cooking book cameo, he won't be back to his best. His injury has hit him during his peak and i don't think he'll be the same player. Abit like dusty and his injury that's what I'm comparing it to.

Sam Edmund on the SEN Trade Bell reckons he has heard nothing on Lynch leaving. It's all connecting the dots and likely to be not real in any way.
Dusty is going to the Gold Coast

Sam Edmund on the SEN Trade Bell reckons he has heard nothing on Lynch leaving. It's all connecting the dots and likely to be not real in any way.
The rat Barrett made the BS call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What club in their right mind goes after a bloke nearly mid 30's that hasn't played for 2 seasons?

Love Lynchy, hope he stays and gets back on the park next year. His 2022 season was fantastic and when he's up and about he definitely makes us a force to be reckoned with.
A team that has a gap in their forward line and is looking to pinch a premiership

Geelong now Hawkins is going lol

Imagine if lynch had the leap of Hampson, the speed of menadue and the kicking skills of Lennon …. He would be unstoppable!

A fit Lynch in pies side would win them the next 2 premierships that sort of club.

A fit Lynch in pies side would win them the next 2 premierships that sort of club.
Exactly, they would do all their medical checks and what not. If he was already their list they would be waiting for him to come good, not pushing him out the door. We don't really know if his times up because we have barely seen the bloke in two years. He's worth the gamble to someone.

using the platform of no one is untouchable on our list..
if a club come foward to take a shot, one would have to listen to the proposal
that's doing the due diligence.
but, no club will come forward for a man who struggles to stay healthy and his age
plus, Lynch has proven we need him badly to own the forward line
he stays and we pray he can get on the field and improve our forward set up

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back