1st ODI: Australia v Pakistan @ Brisbane (Fri D/N)

Tipping Comp

• Australia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What's even more amazing with the innings from White is that he hasn't been batting that well for the Vics during the 20/20 Big Bash. Hope he goes on to make his 100.
I think Whites batting has changed to a point where he may not be as effective in T20 cricket any more. He has evolved from a slogger to someone who struggled a bit to keep up the strike rate whilst trying to play sensibly and lacked confidence in hitting the boundary. In the T20's this sees him get bogged down and he does something stupid

Today has seen it all come together, the rotating the strike and big boundaries and because he still has the big hitting ability the longer he stays in the higher the strike rate will go

Great century and will take home the MOM award

Great innings from White, love him as a player, and would like to see him playing Test Cricket for Australia.

Shame about him getting out this close to finishing the game off but it was clean bowled.

What are you making of Hussey's innings? Not enough boundaries?

Husseys days are numbered, but he has more gears than the one paced Clarke.

Your Clarke bashing is quite boring. At least when I bash Siddle it's only half serious.

Oh christ, you talk drivel on this board all the time to the point where I usually just scroll down past your posts without giving them the slightest look.

You can add sook to your resume now as well.

BTW, I have no problem with the Siddle bashing as he shouldn't be in the one day team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huisseys days are numbered, but he has more gears than Clarke.

Agreed. But Clarke played a pretty good number four innings today and all you've done is criticise him. Like every other match this summer, except for Hobart coincidently.

Oh christ, you talk drivel on this board all the time to the point where I usually just scroll down past you posts.

You can add sook to your resume now as well.

I feel the exact same way about you. Nice to know we're on the same wave-length.

that's why australia are clearly the best odi team in the world at the moment. i think that's the first time the aussies have won at the gabba when they are in a heap of trouble. normally when the are 3 for not manny, they crumble

(Insert rain comment here)

Good performance, should mean Adam Voges doesn't play next match.

Remove this Banner Ad

1st ODI: Australia v Pakistan @ Brisbane (Fri D/N)

Back