Preview 1st Semi Final - Carlton v West Coast Sat 17th Sep at Patersons Stadium - Team/post #551

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlton vs. West Coast: NEXT WEEK

Big question is how our forwards deal with their backline pressure. Irish was a key today, as was Robbo on Fletch. Just hope we learned something from our last experience with them.

We have a very good chance against the Eagles and except for Waite, our talls have come good at just the right time of the year.

Another tough week for the MC, with Hampson showing plenty and Tuohy for the half he played in the winning Ants final today.
Russell will be on the edge of the radar as will Lucas.
Kreuzer will be the big question now.

Interesting week ahead.

Let's go to town on those cocky West Coasters.

All I've heard since Round 14 is that we were shown up by a better side, when really we got hit by injuries (Waite, Jamisom, Robbo) at the wrong time.

Looking forward to belting them

Big question is how our forwards deal with their backline pressure. Irish was a key today, as was Robbo on Fletch. Just hope we learned something from our last experience with them.

That's very true and this is why Hampson will come into consideration as the tall at full forward.
Took some very strong grabs today and would be the perfect player against the Eagles.

Anyone know what the deal with ticketing is?

not to mention that the eagles play two good ruckmen, setanta would get slaughtered by nic nat or cox. If cox doesnt play then there might be no change. if he does, id expect hampson to be named...unless he announces a move to GWS or something stupid

We definitely need a secede ruckman next week. Robbie was immense today and I love. Wce rucks are twice the players hills
And Ryder will ever be though.

Eagles supporters are as cocky as ****, god I can't wait to show them we are a lot better side to the one they played at ethiad earlier this year.
Come on blueboys you can do it ;)

We definitely need a secede ruckman next week. Robbie was immense today and I love. Wce rucks are twice the players hills
And Ryder will ever be though.

Not true. Hille is a better player than Nic Nat, as of current, but only due to his consistency and age.

Ryder can rip games apart, but can also be very slack

At this stage would bring Hammer in before MK. Davis the unlucky one

Warnock did well today, MK been struggling since his return from injury, Hammer kicked six in the Bullants

I'll get shot down for this one, but Hampson would be the better even if Kreuzer is fit right now.
His leaping today was terrific and will be looked at hard during the week.

I love the way we ran today and no doubt that will be the game we bring to tackle the Eagles.
Jamo will be closer to fully fit next week than he was today, so I wouldn't worry about another tall down back.
What we'd gain in height, we'll lose in run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: kruzer\hampison thouy

Out: ellard Davies

Robinson-hurn
O hailpan-glass
Kruzer-Mackenzie

Priddis-carrots
Simpson-sheuey
Judd-selwood
Murphy-selwood

Lecras-joseph
Darling-thouy
Naitanui- thourthon
Lynch-hendo
Kennedy-Jamison

Losing not a option carn blues

Not true. Hille is a better player than Nic Nat, as of current, but only due to his consistency and age.

Ryder can rip games apart, but can also be very slack

Nah mate, did You watch Nat this week? 20+ touches an 7-8 clearances. Form of Nat is way better than hille right now.

Isnt even close to be honest.

Ryder is a spud. V disappointing. Has barely
Fired a shot all year.

Your comments would be correct a year ago, and I would have totally agreed. Right now, not even close.

In: kruzer\hampison thouy

Out: ellard Davies

Robinson-hurn
O hailpan-glass
Kruzer-Mackenzie

Priddis-carrots
Simpson-sheuey
Judd-selwood
Murphy-selwood

Lecras-joseph
Darling-thouy
Naitanui- thourthon
Lynch-hendo
Kennedy-Jamison

Losing not a option carn blues
NO!!!!

ellard was great today.

Bring both Kruzer and Hammer in
Their forward is huge, one of Thornton and Setenta needs to play down back.

Ellard is crucial to us. Wont be out. I can only see kreuze/Hammer for Setanta if they choose. Maybe Davies for Russell/Tuohy the other change

Ellards a gun. Tough as nails, he can't be dropped. Would love to know the number of smothers he has made this year.

Joseph played a cracker today as well. He will be very hand against LeCras next weekend.

Davies goes because he offers less than anyone else in the 22.

Hampson in as a second ruck.

Army the super sub.

Wenin is a big go for a loose weekend in Perth. Any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back