Game Day 1st Semi-final: Geelong vs Collingwood, Sat 10 Oct GABBA @ 7.40pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit I was sceptical of Simpson. It really felt like his Brisbane match was downhill skiing against an opposition that was deteriorating fast and outside of that he wasn't amazing.

Let me walk that back right now and pencil him in for an extension.

Also, Jed. Phenomenal. A player i always felt was a solid player but honest battler suddenly has an elite sidestep and excellent attacking disposal.

Someone pinch me if had too many beers
Gee he's been great.
Excellent at reading the play and using the ball effectively.
Best part is he is linking the midfield to the fwd line so well

Seeds catscollector Biggy_Boy @ every other person who thought they knew better regarding our structure - eat absolute humble pie
Just enjoy the game, buddy, Why are you getting into the point scoring at half time? We can leave the discussions about why Geelong is running all around them after the game.

Simpson has been really impressive.bold call to bring him in but good call.

He had a contract saving game earlier in the year ... this one is on the way to a contract boosting.. I can only say amazing things happen when you draft ..and develop and give kids time....

Just enjoy the game, buddy, Why are you getting into the point scoring at half time? We can leave the discussions about why Geelong is running all around them after the game.
I appreciate the after the game part and thanks for that....

The bolded however made me gag. Pot and ketle black and all....

But yes... wait till after the game please.

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeds catscollector Biggy_Boy @ every other person who thought they knew better regarding our structure - eat absolute humble pie

I don't know better. I just don't believe this coach has the right stuff to take the club to another grand final and I will stick by that. This is the same storyline every year.
Lose, win, lose.

The thing I hate about games like this is sure Geelong is playing well, but the Pies are playing woefully, so it can overinflate Geelong's performance. If we make it to the Prelim, the Lions won't be so nice as to play so docile for us. They'll be rested and putting insane pressure on us, unlike tonight. Maybe the Pies might pick up a bit in the second half, but so far, this game is downhill skiing/flat-track bully stuff.

I'm at home drinking beer

If it was at the G I wouldn't be drinking beer as it's too expensive,

True but you’d be watching it live!!! I’d still have a beer too though haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing I hate about games like this is sure Geelong is playing well, but the Pies are playing woefully, so it can overinflate Geelong's performance. If we make it to the Prelim, the Lions won't be so nice as to play so docile for us. They'll be rested and putting insane pressure on us, unlike tonight. Maybe the Pies might pick up a bit in the second half, but so far, this game is downhill skiing/flat-track bully stuff.
The Pies have another gear, but I dont think theyve been terrible.

I don't know better. I just don't believe this coach has the right stuff to take the club to another grand final and I will stick by that. This is the same storyline every year.
Lose, win, lose.

Turned a 22 point deficit earlier this year into a 54 point half time lead...Yep awful coach. Should have picked Ratugolea and Jenkins I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back