Player Watch #2: Jaidyn Stephenson

Remove this Banner Ad

haha this is the most pathetic s**t ever and i guarantee every one of your interpretations is coloured by your ludicrous bias
He’s just gonna keep digging
digging season 3 GIF

haha this is the most pathetic s**t ever and i guarantee every one of your interpretations is coloured by your ludicrous bias
Pick one, I’ll give you the time stamp and let me know. All you’ve done is abuse me based on your own bias. Have a look and tell me where I’m wrong, don’t just throw abuse. It makes you look very very silly.

Pick one, I’ll give you the time stamp and let me know. All you’ve done is abuse me based on your own bias. Have a look and tell me where I’m wrong, don’t just throw abuse. It makes you look very very silly.
You're one to talk about online abuse with the shit you've written about LT on here.

So abusing someone for how they play footy is okay but posting is sacrosanct?
You’re the one saying I was abusive. I was critical.
If you’re going to abuse, back it up. Just abuse is pathetic. You end up being as robust as blackshadow and just post memes thinking your hilarious.

I’m still waiting for someone to point at where I was wrong.

You’re the one saying I was abusive. I was critical.
If you’re going to abuse, back it up. Just abuse is pathetic. You end up being as robust as blackshadow and just post memes thinking your hilarious.

I’m still waiting for someone to point at where I was wrong.
Yeah, you were critical calling him soft, lazy, a pretender etc over 100s of posts spanning across years. I won't argue with you because I think you genuinely believe that. Not interested in your new Stephenson sniping angle, it was just about as interesting as the nasty comments you wrote about Jack Ziebell while he captained the club through a sea of shit. Good night!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Breaking down a half forward's game by listing off their disposals and talking about them one by one is a pretty stupid way of looking at their game on the whole. In that position your job is to keep running and occupying space and getting to the spots you need to be so your teammates have options moving forward. Often you're not going to be the best option and you don't get the ball, especially if you're known to be a good goal kicker and the opp is putting work into you. You're at the mercy of your teammates and the randomness of circumstance to get those opportunities. It probably wasn't his night as far as getting lots of opportunities, which isn't really his fault, but he made good use of the ones he did get. You completely miss all the hard work that's done without the ball if all you're looking at is what happens after he gets it.

Breaking down a half forward's game by listing off their disposals and talking about them one by one is a pretty stupid way of looking at their game on the whole. In that position your job is to keep running and occupying space and getting to the spots you need to be so your teammates have options moving forward. Often you're not going to be the best option and you don't get the ball, especially if you're known to be a good goal kicker and the opp is putting work into you. You're at the mercy of your teammates and the randomness of circumstance to get those opportunities. It probably wasn't his night as far as getting lots of opportunities, which isn't really his fault, but he made good use of the ones he did get. You completely miss all the hard work that's done without the ball if all you're looking at is what happens after he gets it.
Trust me I was looking for that as well. Unlike Scott he rarely got to spots that were an option. Sure he ran hard, but wasn’t really effective.

To be fair, you just rewatched the entire game to write a long post and you’re still wrong.
It’s the Mav way.

Take a position, conduct faux analysis to justify the position and then double down when wrong and have a hissy fit.

It would be pretty amusing except he’s continually taking shots at North Melbourne so it’s actually quite pathetic.

It’s the Mav way.

Take a position, conduct faux analysis to justify the position and then double down when wrong and have a hissy fit.

It would be pretty amusing except he’s continually taking shots at North Melbourne so it’s actually quite pathetic.
There you go just making up lies again. Show me the faux analysis. Go on….

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #2: Jaidyn Stephenson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back