Player Watch #2: Jaidyn Stephenson

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know why we are critiquing Jaidyn for getting goals out the back.

We've been crying out for a forward who looks for the crumbs for years. LT was the last to do it consistently and even he used to (infuriatingly) fly against our KPFs at times.

His forward craft is the least of our concerns.

It’s not like he just hangs out the back either, he gets those goals by taking his opponent up the ground and beating them back to the goalsquare with pace.

Connor Rozee?

Rozee vs Stephenson second year comparison.

And I love Rozee

Did you see the backlash that curnow copped and how they think he needs 24/7 supervision?

Yeah that's fine, but make no mistake strength and conditioning is much different than Personal training with a body building prep coach.
The supervision, the load monitoring and the specifics of every exercise selection is tailored so specifically to the athletes need.

If I have an elite high paid athletes at my club, I would be making sure they working with a performance coach with adequate credentials.
PT's are in another category.
It's like when Tony doherty got a gig as the strength coach at Carlton...

What was the issue with Tony Doherty?

Rozee vs Stephenson second year comparison.

And I love Rozee
Very different players... obviously, however Rozee has kicked miracles where Stephenson has dobbed em in hardwork.. Rozee wont be kicking fresh airies every week.. good player but i’d have Steph over Rozee and so would PA..

😂 if you offered Steph straight swap Rozee to PA they’d take it in a heart beat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Joe the goose goals are so easy to snag why does North always, always have to work so hard for a score?

6 points is 6 points, take them however you can.

No space in the score book for a story

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If Joe the goose goals are so easy to snag why does North always, always have to work so hard for a score?

6 points is 6 points, take them however you can.
Lol! I’d love “joe the goose” goals at NMFC

the campaigner wasn’t invited to training because he was a hack.. question marks only hovered because of his heart condition.. he is a gun..

im an organ doner.. he can have mine if my liver kicks in

with the under 23 talent in we have.. with a good coach... I’ll shout every Big Footy nmfc NUT Job if we don’t win a+10 games next year at the lymeric .. I’ll shout the bar! I’ll put $500 over the bar if we dont get 10 wins

we’ll get ten wins piece of fu**in piss

I'll take you up on that...... ; )

We are exciting but we won't get 10 unless stay injury free and excellent draw.

Year after maybe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #2: Jaidyn Stephenson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back