Resource 2009 finals tickets thread (updated for Grand Final ticket ballot results)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Grand Final ticket ballot - Registration Closed

IF Geelong win tonight when do we find out if we are successful in the ballot?
Go to your net banking and check out the 'available balance' on your credit card now, and write it down. If Geelong wins AND your available balance changes overnight or tomorrow AND you haven't bought anything else today, you join the race of the chosen ones. The amount pre-deducted will tell you what type of seats you got.

Otherwise start crying.

It will be confirmed on Monday on the ticketmaster site, you can look up your receipt number. This is painful if your balance hasn't moved, as you scroll up and down in disbelief, hoping somehow that the number will magically appear ('maybe the bank is slow'! you will, pitifully, try to tell yourself).

Re: Finals tickets thread (updated for 2nd Preliminary Final)

Looking for two tickets. anywhere.. not fussed where. Just had some but they fell through and cant buy them.

Anything out there?

Re: Finals tickets thread (updated for 2nd Preliminary Final)

Looking for two tickets. anywhere.. not fussed where. Just had some but they fell through and cant buy them.

Anything out there?
Can still buy tickets from Ticketek.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where are you Sitting - GRAND FINAL

Just booked tickets in the AFL Members. Couldnt believe you could do it online this year! Got N27, Row G.

Good Luck for everyone in the Ballot. Check your bank balances tonight!

Usually the $ will be missing from your bank tomorrow morning. Just depends what your bank shows. I use Bendigo Bank.

Yup. Last year it was the afternoon in which it went missing for me and I'm with Bendigo too.
I don't care if I'm up in the clouds, so long as I get tickets.

Just want to wish all the GFC members on this board the best, best, best of luck in the ballot tomorrow. Especially those who have continually missed out in previous years. GOOD LUCK. :):thumbsu:

Go to your net banking and check out the 'available balance' on your credit card now, and write it down. If Geelong wins AND your available balance changes overnight or tomorrow AND you haven't bought anything else today, you join the race of the chosen ones. The amount pre-deducted will tell you what type of seats you got.
).

Nope. I did that in 2007- and that voice on the phone told me I had the same balance I always had on my stupid CC. The next year I waited patiently till Monday morning to check the internet and I got tickets. So yeah I'm going to do the same thing this year!!! ;)

I'm also a Sept Member , no deduction as yet. I'd expect the ballot would run this morning and changes go through during the day depending on the bak you are with

Good Luck to all those who have missed out before:thumbsu:

Otherwise start crying.

It will be confirmed on Monday on the ticketmaster site, you can look up your receipt number. This is painful if your balance hasn't moved, as you scroll up and down in disbelief, hoping somehow that the number will magically appear ('maybe the bank is slow'! you will, pitifully, try to tell yourself).

id imagine its one time that u want ur credit card balance to be lower :D

The list normally gets released about 6pm Sunday night on gfc.com.au. May be different this year seeing as we played on Saturday and not Friday.

Re: Where are you Sitting - GRAND FINAL

Centre Square again if unsuccessful in the ballot. Although it's only bloody Jimmy Barnes afterwards this year (that being said didn't stick around for Pete Murray/Powderfinger last year for obvious reasons).

The list normally gets released about 6pm Sunday night on gfc.com.au. May be different this year seeing as we played on Saturday and not Friday.

It said it would be up 9am monday morning and you can pick your tickets up at noon on Monday :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back