Resource 2009 finals tickets thread (updated for Grand Final ticket ballot results)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Finals tickets thread (updated for Grand Final)

Its not like you didn't already know. Cant be that excited, you were always guaranteed :p. Worry about us normal members we are now stressing.

I am normal, just send the Collingwood supporter to work to pay for my Sept. membership:p:p:p:D:D:D

There is no possible way for you to know that yet.

No but the longer it takes the worse it gets. Lets be honest, thing aint looking great when others have money taken out. My heart drops everytime i check my bank balance and i still have money..............:eek: Weird huh.

No but the longer it takes the worse it gets. Lets be honest, thing aint looking great when others have money taken out. My heart drops everytime i check my bank balance and i still have money..............:eek: Weird huh.
Slow bank? I'm with NAB by the way.

It won't process in some institutions until tomorrow. Best to stop worrying and wait until it is official on the website.

I'm not gloating to others but I have have just had $245 taken out of my credit card and Im with ANZ.
Very happy to get a ticket but feel for the people who dont get a ticket, although each bank will take time to take the money out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not gloating to others but I have have just had $245 taken out of my credit card and Im with ANZ.
Very happy to get a ticket but feel for the people who dont get a ticket, although each bank will take time to take the money out.

Credit Card authorizations appear as soon as they are done. Works a bit differently to EFTPOS/DD.

Yeah credit card is pretty much instant. In the email from the club they said that tickets will be cancelled if funds have not cleared by 5pm. As such I'm assuming they would start taking money way before the deadline. So if you haven't seen any money moving out by now then I think it's safe to expect the worse (like myself).

Boo! With ANZ too.

Looks like the one Grand Final I get is 2008 :eek:

Oh well, barbie & beers still sounds goood.

UP MOGGIES!!!

My NAB cc was chargded half hour ago but i'm a sept member, i guess they are working through the ballots

It won't show up on your balance, but there will still be a discrepancy between your balance and your available credit.

Ahh , sorry didn't check that. Going by that Ive got 4 premiums cause Im down around a $850. (Sept Memb)

Edit - Down $824- so 2 adults , 2 conc.

OMG my Credit Card has been debited!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED, missed out 2 years in a row and 3rd year got lucky, 4 tickets WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Did 2 x 2 separately and have had two lost of $358.50 debited :thumbsu:

For those still waiting i had managed to 4 tickets through the normal ballots 2 years running and both times the charges came out pretty late. Fingers crossed for all those who missed out the last two years:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back