Resource 2009 finals tickets thread (updated for Grand Final ticket ballot results)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Finals tickets thread (updated for Grand Final)

im with commonwealth bank and money has just been taken out of my debit mastercard account, so, i have booked myself a ticket to the grand final :)

i missed out last year and the year before, so im really excited!

how can i check the details of the ticket?? is there a website or anything??

just check out what is missing and match to the price chart.

Only way to see where they are is to pick them up tomorrow

When I registered I put down the wrong details for the credit card..Today I changed the credit card details to the correct one on my ticketmaster account, what to do? Will my tickets be forfeited or how can should that solve it? :S

Call the club right away.

You will be there. I'm gutted right about now. Weird experience of being on a massive high and minute by minute im feeling worse and worse. 0/3 and i go to every other game. No justice at all.....NONE. Except we are in the GF of course...........:thumbsu:

oh I sooooo agree....my guts are churning, and palms are sweaty and my mood is worsening by the minute - everyone in my fam has tickets (we have September members, MCC members and AFL members) - except me....

if there isnt enough money in the bank account do you think it would reject the transaction and lose the tickets or would there be an overdraft?
ive missed out last 2 years and just realised that there isnt enough money in my dads bank account but i cant check it

You have until 5:30 tonight to have the right money in your account otherwise it goes into a second chance draw for the leftover members.

Has anyone had any luck using Westpac?

I just got lucky with my Westpac account about 8 mins ago, $216 for 2 standard seats.

Don't give up yet guys, looks like it could all still be happening up until 5pm.

Missed out three years running. Sucks.

Looks like I may have missed out for the 3rd year in a row as well.

I know the ballot is supposed to be fair but how is it fair that you miss out on grand final tickets 3 years in a row and some people can get tickets 3 years in a row. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how that AFL doesn't condone the scalping of tickets but is quite happy to sell them for $1300 each.... (seriously - no-one cares about all the other stuff that goes with it)

Looks like I may have missed out for the 3rd year in a row as well.

I know the ballot is supposed to be fair but how is it fair that you miss out on grand final tickets 3 years in a row and some people can get tickets 3 years in a row. :(

Looks like I have missed the ballot for the 3rd year running also.

I won't be paying $1,300+ to go.

I'm shattered.

Looks like my brother's stuff up of incorrect credit card details will cost me my chance..

I'm off to the TAB for an outrageous Brownlow medal Multi that will hopefully get me a collect and enough to buy a ticket...I can dream I guess..

sorry but i cant be bothered reading all 48 pages of this thread, how have you found out that you have seats?? i thought it wasnt up untill tomorrow morning

The Grand Final tickets should only go to those who care about the result of the Game. The rest can **** off and die! :mad::thumbsdown:

There upto Standing room people just had $194 then still alive with hope

My bank account says there are $245 uncollected amount (ie my account balance is 500 and my available balance is 255), is that a standard thing or have i got a ticket? It says the money is 'on hold'

Maybe I could get one of the AFL's $1,300 tickets:rolleyes:

Wouldn't even consider it!!!!!

The tickets that those scummy dogs are selling at that price are the main reason a hell of a lot more of us average cats and saints members cant go.

That along with radio and tv promotions and all that crap, the first 2 tickets i hear given away on the radio this week will be the last 2 i hear, as i will smash the ****in radio into a thousand pieces.

MCC and AFL members should get there allocation and the remainder should be divided between 2 competing clubs!!!! End of story!!!! No wine and cheese crowd like the 50 odd people surrounding my mate in 07 asking each other who was playing followed by which colours were which.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back