Resource 2009 finals tickets thread (updated for Grand Final ticket ballot results)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Finals tickets thread (updated for Grand Final)

dad said that they might take the money on hold for quicker transaction should we have gotten in
its weird that around 450 was taken out of his account on friday or saturday but there is no explanation

nope - the button doesn't get pushed until today....

Re: Finals tickets thread (updated for Grand Final)

i did say one concession and one adult...your maths is worse than mine i think re.:D:D

it still seems more was deducted from the card than the cost of the tix.

guess i will find out in due course.

can we pick up the tix from any ticketek agency?

I have mine all sorted.

Yes any agency (i hope)

I am thankful that I am a Player Sponsor/ September Member.....I got my premium seat

But, if anyone has another seat that they are willing to part with for my mother who has missed out for the 3rd year in a row (as many others have); it'd be greatly appreciated.

If not, that is perfectly fine as well. Just thought I would post this if there were any takers.

Cheers.....

Sorry if this has already been covered but I need to know.....

I have just seen on the News people lined up at Skilled stadium buying tickets and telling the reporter they are 5 rows back from the fence....Yet as a member I know I have tickets through the ballot because my account has been charged BUT i have to wait until after midday 2morrow to pick up my allocated tickets......HOW THE "F" do they get it today why can they line up and get them and I can't I just dont get it........And as for the poor members who miss out how do they feel seeing this news story??????

Someone tell me how it works???????

Regrards
Duck05

Sorry if this has already been covered but I need to know.....

I have just seen on the News people lined up at Skilled stadium buying tickets and telling the reporter they are 5 rows back from the fence....Yet as a member I know I have tickets through the ballot because my account has been charged BUT i have to wait until after midday 2morrow to pick up my allocated tickets......HOW THE "F" do they get it today why can they line up and get them and I can't I just dont get it........And as for the poor members who miss out how do they feel seeing this news story??????

Someone tell me how it works???????

Regrards
Duck05
They are AFL members.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks dude,
I just thought AFL members would just have to ring or internet it to get theirs.....

Anyway my account was charged at 1500hrs today for the full amount and yes last year I hit the list at about 2030hrs and it was up..

Regards
Duck05

don't we also get charged for registering and probably like fee's? that might explain the weird $204 being deducted? maybe it's like 5 dollars per person?

ok i guess i could look for the answer to this but you people seem to know everything right off the bat..and apologise if this had already been asked...but
What is the deal with picking up the tickets?
Explain it to me like you would a child lol..

ok i guess i could look for the answer to this but you people seem to know everything right off the bat..and apologise if this had already been asked...but
What is the deal with picking up the tickets?
Explain it to me like you would a child lol..

TICKET COLLECTION
Tickets can be collected from Ticketek outlets as of 12noon Monday 21 September or at the MCG on Grand Final day. Tickets must be signed for and collected by the credit card holder along with presentation of appropriate ID (including valid concession ID). To find your closest Ticketek outlet please click here.
From 12noon Monday 21 September Geelong based Members that were successful in the ballot will be able to collect tickets from the Geelong Performing Arts Centre or from the temporary Ticketek outlet that will be operating at the Polly Farmer gate (Northern gate) on the Moorabool Street side of Skilled Stadium. The operating times for the temporary outlet are listed below:

Sun*
Mon
Tues
Polly Farmer Gate
10am – 1pm
12noon – 3pm
9am – 1pm

RE ticket collection. Surly they don't check concession cards to thoroughly, seeing as kids also get concession tickets...I just got back from Japan and don't have an actual concession card yet. Should be fine if i show my school ID? Would i also need another persons concession card for two concession tickets?

RE ticket collection. Surly they don't check concession cards to thoroughly, seeing as kids also get concession tickets...I just got back from Japan and don't have an actual concession card yet. Should be fine if i show my school ID? Would i also need another persons concession card for two concession tickets?
Good point. I don't think they'd check. But your school ID will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back