Resource 2009 finals tickets thread (updated for Grand Final ticket ballot results)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what one can do, if you are a ******** like me and have lost your confirmation number?

Im kinda freaking out here. Altho considering Ive missed out the past 2 years, Im not all that confident, but I need to know what one does or how they can find out what it was.

Anyone????????????

Maybe on the Tuesday take your ID, Membership numbers + credit card you paid with to your outlet and they can look it up?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DI am down around $500 maybe a bit more ..cant remember my balance:rolleyes: I had 2 adult and one concession in the ballot.OMG I am shocked.

Wouldnt be a problem at all if you jsut lost your order number/ account no.

Just go to ticketek and tell them that and give your membership barcode or other details. no biggie:thumbsu:
Or contact GFC and they'll tell you. Quite alot of people (especially those who do it by phone) stuff up at this step. No problem at all, although you'll have to wait an extra day or so to find out if you have tickets.

What is the go with AFL members? What access to tickets do these guys have and how much are tickets?

Full AFL Members with Club memberships for the competing clubs got to get their tix today - I think in total there are about 4,000 St Kilda and Geelong in total (looking for the numbers at the moment)

GRAND FINAL TICKET PRICES FOR AFL FULL MEMBERS
Reserved Seat
Adult - $105
Concession - $72
Junior - $42

Standing Room
Adult - $72
Concession - $54
Junior - $18

Then it goes to Full AFL members with non-competing club membership, then I think it goes down to Silver members with competing club membership

Apparently those that placed the orders with VISA credit cards got all the premium seats and American Express got Prime and Lower.

I somehow doubt that one.

Full AFL Members with Club memberships for the competing clubs got to get their tix today - I think in total there are about 4,000 St Kilda and Geelong in total (looking for the numbers at the moment)

GRAND FINAL TICKET PRICES FOR AFL FULL MEMBERS
Reserved Seat
Adult - $105
Concession - $72
Junior - $42

Standing Room
Adult - $72
Concession - $54
Junior - $18

Then it goes to Full AFL members with non-competing club membership, then I think it goes down to Silver members with competing club membership
How many tickets do they get access to? However many memberships they have or what? Does concession include student concession? Can a AFL member buy me a ticket?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My bro just checked his balance and it's at -$170 :D

Does this have to be cleared to positive before we are guaranteed tickets?

Members who are successful in the ballot, will have their credit card charged automatically (on the weekend of 19 and 20 September 2009). Any payments not cleared by 5.00 pm (EST) Sunday 20 September will result in tickets being cancelled. Cancelled tickets are then reallocated to the Member(s) next in the ballot.

Any AFL or MCC member buying tickets for anyone else would have their membership cancelled. It is a no no and frowned upon

nope, no general tickets - it's the ballot or scalpers or lots of money on a corporate package.....

Damn. I have taken the ballot for granted the past two years :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back