2009 Membership Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Kangaroos Country/Interstate 5 - $100
Package includes:

- Admission to 5 Games In Melbourne - Subject to capacity

- Troo Roo Membership Kit including lanyard, ticket wallet and bumper sticker

- 2009 members cap

- Priority access to week 1-3 finals ticketing should Kangaroos participate (all at cost)

- All editions of True North magazine and exclusive members only Roos Enews weekly email

- 10% discount at the Roo Shop, admission to home VFL matches for both Werribee and
North Ballarat plus member benefits brochure

- Opportunity to purchase a ticket to a designated Kangaroos match played in your state.
(subject to availability)

I'm going to the Tassie Hawks game so in effect if I buy one of there with my friends Tassie address it is only $80 extra.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Memberships can move down :eek: ??

What I meant was go down to the levels of previous years- could have been a sharp decline after last years rise, however membership sales are still quite constant- surely you know what I mean:p
Membership could have reverted to pre 2008 figures.

Kangaroos Country/Interstate 5 - $100
Package includes:

- Admission to 5 Games In Melbourne - Subject to capacity

- Troo Roo Membership Kit including lanyard, ticket wallet and bumper sticker

- 2009 members cap

- Priority access to week 1-3 finals ticketing should Kangaroos participate (all at cost)

- All editions of True North magazine and exclusive members only Roos Enews weekly email

- 10% discount at the Roo Shop, admission to home VFL matches for both Werribee and
North Ballarat plus member benefits brochure

- Opportunity to purchase a ticket to a designated Kangaroos match played in your state.
(subject to availability)

I'm going to the Tassie Hawks game so in effect if I buy one of there with my friends Tassie address it is only $80 extra.

That membership change kinda screwed me this year. In previous years, it got you into 5 North Melbourne games anywhere in the country. So if for example I wanted to go to the NMFC games here in Adelaide, i'd ring the local ticketing agency, give them my membership, and buy a reserved seat for about $11. Now though, I have to pay full price :(

Also, when I go to Melbourne, that membership only gets me into level 3. If I want to sit on Level 1 with the rest of the members, I have to pay $30ish full price.

I'm as loyal as they come so i'll always sign up, but really, this membership offers no value to me anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 Membership Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back