2009 Reports, Articles, Suspensions and Injuries! (Part Two)

Remove this Banner Ad

Big decision now, Could trade Higgins to Pavlich or Davis or I could get Riewoldt mwhich would mean I can't upgrade Pearce come finals time.

Any news on the Chad seen the doc's checking his knee out and didnt come back on????

Nothing official yet, but i watched the game and he had trouble and came off in the 3rd quarter. However, he did go back on and play, but once the game got too far away Port took him off for safety i guess.

The blokes in the Chornes thread aren't too optimistic though. Could just be protecting him from further injury.

Nothing official yet, but i watched the game and he had trouble and came off in the 3rd quarter. However, he did go back on and play, but once the game got too far away Port took him off for safety i guess.

The blokes in the Chornes thread aren't too optimistic though. Could just be protecting him from further injury.

Funny how his knee always hurts when Port are getting thumped.

I dislike Chad. Even though I have him in my team.

Have you ever considered, though, that perhaps his knee often hurts but when the game is in the balance he plays through the pain, whereas when the result is beyond doubt he allows himself to recieve treatment.

There are a lot of negative things I could say about Chad, but one thing which he is not, is soft.

I dislike Chad. Even though I have him in my team.

Have you ever considered, though, that perhaps his knee often hurts but when the game is in the balance he plays through the pain, whereas when the result is beyond doubt he allows himself to recieve treatment.

There are a lot of negative things I could say about Chad, but one thing which he is not, is soft.

Successful troll is successful

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all seriousness why would West Coast risk their best player when hes under an injury cloud two weeks from the end of the season in which we are at the bottom of the ladder?
Fair enough a spoon would look bad for West Coast but I cant see them risking our best hope for a good 2010 season to avoid getting the spoon (which should be then given to Fletcher and Nicoski).
I also know the players never 'tank' but surely the selectors would be well aware of what a win would do to next draft for them. I expect neither Cox nor Kerr to return this season and any hype otherwise is purely an attempt to deflect from all this talk of 'tanking' at West Coast. if they came out and said end of 09 for Kerr and Cox talk would be rife of draft pick tanking.

Fair enough a spoon would look bad for West Coast but I cant see them risking our best hope for a good 2010 season to avoid getting the spoon (which should be then given to Fletcher and Nicoski).

:D I like it

In all seriousness, bad news for the young crow and 2nd game player (relevance to those DT'ers looking to cash in) Brodie Martin.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/81562/default.aspx

"PROMISING Adelaide wingman Brodie Martin will undergo a full knee reconstruction after scans revealed a rupture of the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee."

Out for 12 months, bad news for him and Crows fans :thumbsdown:

Port website injury lists has chadley and others as "available" this week.

I'm waiting for the AFL site to publish the injury list with a great deal of nervousness. What nasty surprises await this week?

Round 18 injury update

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/81579/default.aspx

Andy Otten - test
Tyson Edwards - test
Josh Fraser - 1-2 weeks
Steve Johnson - Available
Shaun Higgins - 3 weeks

These are a few of the DT relevant injury updates

EDIT: 946 posts is still not a locked thread so lets not get carried away just yet hey, there is still life in this thread yet! ;) :D

Thats a huge coup for the new GC team. Will attract a lot of interest from NRL supporters, smart marketing move.

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 Reports, Articles, Suspensions and Injuries! (Part Two)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back