2009 Reports, Articles, Suspensions and Injuries! (Part Two)

Remove this Banner Ad

Update on Peter Burgoyne for those sufferers like me

"When Josh and Peter were omitted I said they would be out for 2-3 weeks and they will be. It's not just a one-game affair and they're fully-focused on that."

This will be the second game for Peter Burgoyne to be out

I just need him back for finals!!

luckily i had 9 playing backmen on the weekend, so will be able to slot mundy into the 7 this week, and still have suban as an emergency.

bad luck for grimes though, tough break for the kid whos had a great year.

argh **** off. edwards i could deal with because anthony is a gun but haselby as well would just be horrendous. not to mention pathetic purgoyne who i should never have picked up because i already have too many weaklings. PLEASE PLAY HASELBY!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Captain Tom Harley (knee) and gun forward Steve Johnson (hip) are likely to miss the Hawks battle, while midfielders Jimmy Bartel (hip) and James Kelly (hamstring) also have to pass fitness tests.

Johnson's injury is also a worry as he has missed the past three games, unsettling Geelong's forward balance.
The 2007 Norm Smith medallist is crucial to the Cats' attacking structure and will have to regain his touch and fitness on his return.

Friggen stevie J out for a month, so should of gone with roo:thumbsdown:
And im guessing now corey will be stuck in the backline again with harley to miss.

Captain Tom Harley (knee) and gun forward Steve Johnson (hip) are likely to miss the Hawks battle, while midfielders Jimmy Bartel (hip) and James Kelly (hamstring) also have to pass fitness tests.

Johnson's injury is also a worry as he has missed the past three games, unsettling Geelong's forward balance.
The 2007 Norm Smith medallist is crucial to the Cats' attacking structure and will have to regain his touch and fitness on his return.

Friggen stevie J out for a month, so should of gone with roo:thumbsdown:
And im guessing now corey will be stuck in the backline again with harley to miss.

lol i traded him in the week he was a late withdrawal..causing me to cop his 0 every week ive had him. i see the funny side of this

lol i traded him in the week he was a late withdrawal..causing me to cop his 0 every week ive had him. i see the funny side of this

Me too. Luckily Hoges has been good cover.

Me three and am P@#SD off about it....but i do see the funny side:D

Gah, have Grimes/Malceski, 0 Dawson 0, Cox 0, Pav/Steve J 0 unless Pav plays. That's too many for me, definately have to do something about Cox. Still very tempted to downgrade him to White and upgrade Dawson to the max. But I dunno if there's any consistent enough backmen I want.

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 Reports, Articles, Suspensions and Injuries! (Part Two)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back