2009 Trade Discussion Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need a downgrade target either for houlihan (under $118k) so i can get jimmy...

or a downgrade target for mitch brown (under $110k) so i can get jimmy...

only options i can think of are ruffles for freo or austin for lions...

thoughts opinions please .... ??? thanks
do you have ballantyne for freo?

maybe hogan with how many injuries geelong have, not sure he will keep his spot the rest of the year but his got a chance of scoring decent scores while he plays

Thoughts on the best mid under $448k? Edit: Already have Gibbs/Bartel

Looking at:

Tuck
Sewell
Pendlebury
Selwood
Thompson
NDS

Sewell is probably leading the race for me, seems good value and will never get tagged - averaging 108.

Thoughts?

hey guys a quick question, i think i no what im going to do but just looking at what other people think

i have stevie j, pav and sandilands out this week, im still in eliminator and my opponent has sandi but no stevie J, so i will cop a 0 for stevie cuz i hav no cover. to even it out im thinkn of getting hmac for sandi therefore we both have no 0s

the only prob is it wont give me enough cash to upgrade later and the huge issue is i wil be left with 2 trades

what do u think?

Mate, would you be able to post your whole team? It's a bit easier to give you advice when you can see your dilemma in context with your team as a whole.

:rolleyes:

what do you guys think of picking up leon davis this week??

he has been doing really well this year but still for someone reason i am not sold on him yet and after being down on form lately do u guys think it is the right time to get him??

my plan was to trade foley to bartel this week, but i now fall 2,000 short coz of foleys injury, which sucks

so im now thinking sewell, gibbs or maybe judd for foley

thoughts?
I'm looking at Sewell due to his great start to the year, but I would also love an opinion on him. Then again, I have Gibbs who I would probably get otherwise. The kid is made for DT so I reckon he is your best value pick there.

what do you guys think of picking up leon davis this week??

he has been doing really well this year but still for someone reason i am not sold on him yet and after being down on form lately do u guys think it is the right time to get him??
Davis seems to be affected by Didak's return, and he is having a lesser role in the midfield. Either that, or he is just having a quiet patch. I think if you're bringing him into your forward line, it's a great pick (not sure of his price though). If it's midfield, there's plenty of other options.

I think his numbers will reduce due to Didak for the remainder of the year, but would still have him in the top 7 forwards - probably scoring 90+ here on in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Davis seems to be affected by Didak's return, and he is having a lesser role in the midfield. Either that, or he is just having a quiet patch. I think if you're bringing him into your forward line, it's a great pick (not sure of his price though). If it's midfield, there's plenty of other options.

I think his numbers will reduce due to Didak for the remainder of the year, but would still have him in the top 7 forwards - probably scoring 90+ here on in.

hes 375k but i never really made the connection between didak and daviss low scores...i think i might as well just cop the two zeroes and wait another week and hope it becomes more obvious what to do next week

1st:sewell- consistant because of his tackles and can get the huge scores
2nd: Thompson: A proven gun through out the years and is starting to find form but can get tagged
3rd: Tuck, he had a booming end to last year and maybe may do the same but a dont like richmond players at the moment
4th: Selwood is really cheap but has been known to get tagged and has got some low scores this year Also might get rested
5th: NDS/Pendles both get tagged therefore there scores will fluxtuate
IMO Get sewell he is unique aswell

1st:sewell- consistant because of his tackles and can get the huge scores
2nd: Thompson: A proven gun through out the years and is starting to find form but can get tagged
3rd: Tuck, he had a booming end to last year and maybe may do the same but a dont like richmond players at the moment
4th: Selwood is really cheap but has been known to get tagged and has got some low scores this year Also might get rested
5th: NDS/Pendles both get tagged therefore there scores will fluxtuate
IMO Get sewell he is unique aswell

Didn't get a chance to read this before I made the trade, as I had to go out... but, I went with Sewell for exactly the reasons you listed above. Thanks for confirming my decision :D Now, I just hope his performance cofirms my decision too!

DT.jpg

Hi thats my finished squad I've got 5 trades left and I'm just wondering whether you see anything which can be upgraded or anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back