2009 under 16A

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be a good game. Will SOuthall To STar At CHB For altona though.

p.s I f AFC LOVE finds out who you are you might not want to turn up on sunday.

i'm sick of gettin called afc love on here just call me cookie see wjpunnisher i aint scared to say who i am. u girls dik ur like every wezza skummer scared

No idea what altona are on about werribee are gna pump you bunch of ****ters by 10 goals and not have a scratch on them after the game

one of the worst things overrating yourself/ talking it up i guess its all u viking boys are good for
i completely agree with ya mate
all you altona boys do is talk yourselves up on this
you's aren't even that greta you drew to hoppers
thats gotta be saying something

sorry i made a mistake, i wasmeant to say i heard that there aren't many good top age players
and the team has alot of good bottom age players like ashlin brown

mate you've said they have alot of good bottom age players and you've only said one give me atleast 4 good good bottom age players from there cauz i know theres ashlin, and adam poland and hotdogs goes alrite

1. wezza
2.altona
3.spotty
4.willy
5.hoppers

Should be a pretty even comp this year.. spotty losing some key players, altona gaining some key players.. werribee should be strong again also. Willy should also be strong.

1. Werribee
2. Spotty
3. Altona
4. Williamstown

* in no order.

All Altona boys target Williamstown #12 - James Beck!
Weak as piss.. but still probably one of the tougher ones at Willy.
They are known as one of the soft **** teams in the WRFL.

mate all i know that willy are skum and shit and james beck is the biggest fool moving there:p

What's the similarities..? Altona talking themselves up and ending with egg on their face. Giving shit to other teams, calling Willy "soft", "skum" and "shit", by the sound of the game, you were the soft and shite ones.

And yet they continue. No, you will not beat Werribee, they will flog you. Give up Altona, maybe next year.

ps. Mitch Turnbull is a superstar ;)

Close to 6"7 and weighs close to 110 kg's i think. And 9/11 goals were contested marks. Rest were ones that went over his head and ran onto.

yeah im good mates with corey irving. he is a good 6'7 closing in on 6'8 and i think last time he weighed himself he hit a whopping 109kg.

Sorry if this is some kind of gAyFC inside joke, but I find this hilarious. Irving is not 6"7, let alone 6"8. Bullshit. Not a chance in the world. Weight, I'm not entirely sure, but i highly doubt that he is 110kg. IMO, Irving would be around 6"1, max 6"2, and maybe 90 odd kg's (not so sure on that one). Corey has been posting on here, I'd love to here from him how tall he actually is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the similarities..? Altona talking themselves up and ending with egg on their face. Giving shit to other teams, calling Willy "soft", "skum" and "shit", by the sound of the game, you were the soft and shite ones.

And yet they continue. No, you will not beat Werribee, they will flog you. Give up Altona, maybe next year.

ps. Mitch Turnbull is a superstar ;)

yer sorry love but no need to cry about ok darling catch ya :thumbsu:

coreys masssive, he would be close to 110 kgs
not sure on height tho he is bloody massive!
but doesnt matter no matter who you stick on him he will beat them no doubt, hes had one off game for the year kicking 2 goals against willi, he did have blisters the size of tennis balls on his heals tho(litterely the size of tennis balls), and last week against hoppers he only kicked 2 because he played at CHB. always has been and always will be a freak!,

and the willi game for altona, comeon everyone wins everyone loses some people have their bad days and some people have their really bad days.

willi is just a massive side and altona only started to switch on and realise SHTI we might play good now,

I'm not going to be a sore winner but i will say i was right, and altona boys should stop overrating themselves
one things confidence, but overrating urself is another

interesting to see albans losing to willi by only 6 goals
i heard willi's coach ran on the field and tried hitting an umpire

I'm not going to be a sore winner but i will say i was right, and altona boys should stop overrating themselves

In all fairness cookie is really the over rates altona. Werribee is a good side. Althogh Your Boundry Umpire HAd A crack at a few of our players for nothing. And josh green knee'd me up the bum while i was sheperding.

so how do you think captain kickless played?
and you got to admit we did put up a half assed fight, could have kicked a bit straighter and not turned it over as much.

DEEEKS

The punisher had a HUGE day out in such a big win, Altona were helpless to his run, strength and guile. Altona's season goalkickers list sums up there team, and lack of success against the good teams. Goalkickers (ignoring names): 37, 7, 5, 5, 3, 2, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1. Talk about a one man team if there ever is one. Compare that to equal top team Willy: 18, 9, 8, 8, 7, 7, 6, 6, 6, 6, 4, 4, 4, 3, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1. Big difference.

[quote/]The punisher had a HUGE day out in such a big win, Altona were helpless to his run, strength and guile. Altona's season goalkickers list sums up there team, and lack of success against the good teams. Goalkickers (ignoring names): 37, 7, 5, 5, 3, 2, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1. Talk about a one man team if there ever is one. Compare that to equal top team Willy: 18, 9, 8, 8, 7, 7, 6, 6, 6, 6, 4, 4, 4, 3, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1. Big difference.[/quote]

Just no. How about spend less time typing numbers. and more time learning to play footy.

Interesting from you Southall. I'd listen to your own words mate, your not exactly a superstar. Far from it actually. You can talk as much shit as you want on bigfooty, how about you go and show it on the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back